Are we Patriot fans today.....

I will never, ever root for the Patriots. They broke my heart.

So did the Broncos.

A plague on both those houses (franchises).

Advertisement
Florida natives on each team

New England:
WR Nelson Agholor (Berkeley Prep)
OT Yodny Cajuste (Miramar)
CB JC Jackson (Immokalee)
RB Jakob Johnson (Ribault)
QB Mac Jones (Bolles School)
TE Jonnu Smith (Ocala Westport)
LB Josh Uche (Christopher Columbus)
OG Isaiah Wynn (St. Petersburg Lakewood)

Buffalo:
RB Matt Breida (Nature Coast Tech)
WR Gabriel Davis (Seminole)
OG Jon Feliciano (Western)
OG Bobby Hart (STA)
S Jaquan Johnson (Miami Killian)
WR Isaiah McKenzie (American Heritage)
LB Matt Milano (Dr. Phillips)
RB Zack Moss (Hallandale)
DE Greg Rousseau (Champagnat Catholic)
RB Devin Singletary (American Heritage - Delray)
LB Andre Smith (Trinity Christian)

Advertisement
season 2 showtime GIF by Shameless

Advertisement
Talk about realignment, the Dolphins should never have been in the AFC East.
***** that. The Colts have always been a transient team. Along with the Browns and Steelers, they were moved from the NFL to the new AFC when the leagues merged. They moved from Baltimore to Indy.

If they had stayed in Baltimore, I could see moving the Dolphins to the AFC South, but the Jets-Dolphins, Bills-Dolphins, and Pats-Dolphins are some of the better division rivalries in the history of the league.

It's bad enough I have been living in 20 years of terrible Dolphins football. It would be worse to look forward to playing the Titans, Jags, and Texans twice per year. Ugh.

And that being said, I hope both teams become popsicles like Jack Nicholson at the end of The Shining.

Absolutely.

I respect the Steelers a great deal, they’re always a tough well coached team & I look forward to our division matchups every year, win, lose, or draw it’s always a great battle. That game has had so many legendary moments & players.

I always respected Troy Polmalu, Jerome Bettis, Hines Ward, Antwaan Randle-El, James Harrison & Ike Taylor.

All those Steelers made us tougher, steel sharpens steel, even though I still haven’t emotionally gotten over the 2008 AFC game championship game lol

You guys were just the better team this year, so yall deserved it.
Alot of injuries for you guys. LJ plays that game and we probably lose, although Huntley is a great backup.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man - As with most NFL QB coaches trajectory, Dorsey is gonna be a NFL OC, especially judging by the way Newton did and now Josh Allen are playing with his coaching...
.... I don't know when - But I bet fairly quickly.

My Problem - if he does come home to Miami - it could be short lived.

But Shoot your shot Mario!!!

JC

Advertisement
Back