Are we Patriot fans today.....

Advertisement
I despise the J-E-T-S more but the Pats are a close 2nd.
I’m a Ravens fans, the two teams I hate the most are the Steelers & The Pats.

I don’t hate the Browns, I pity them because they will forever be the Browns lol.

I used to dislike the Titans too back when they were in the AFC Central, before the NFL realigned the divisions in 02.

I don’t hate the Browns, I pity them because they will forever be the Browns lol.

I used to dislike the Titans too back when they were in the AFC Central, before the NFL realigned the divisions in 02.
Talk about realignment, the Dolphins should never have been in the AFC East.

Advertisement
TrumpyCane has Patriots +4.5 for $500 so yes TrumpyCane is
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Best of luck sir…I’m on the other side.

Advertisement
so we can find out quicker if Dorsey is coming to Miami? I don't think I can do it. I wouldn't mind seeing Buffalo finally win a Super Bowl after four tries and losing every time. I would also like to see Dorsey do well no matter what. Of course if we don't have Dorsey locked up the chances of him coming here are even less if they win a Superbowl. Someone will make him their OC in the NFL.
Rousseau getting a ring in his rookie year would be something.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Sorry we beat you last week and had a miracle by the Jags to get in. Steelers and Ravens is one of the best rivalries in sports. Hasn't been as good in recent years, but in the last 20 years you can't find a better professional sports rivalry. I hate the Ravens, but respect the **** out of them. Plus...love Ed, Ray, McGahee, Chick, Calais and so many others who have been Ravens throughout the years

Sorry we beat you last week and had a miracle by the Jags to get in. Steelers and Ravens is one of the best rivalries in sports. Hasn't been as good in recent years, but in the last 20 years you can't find a better professional sports rivalry. I hate the Ravens, but respect the **** out of them. Plus...love Ed, Ray, McGahee, Chick, Calais and so many others who have been Ravens throughout the years
Absolutely.

I respect the Steelers a great deal, they’re always a tough well coached team & I look forward to our division matchups every year, win, lose, or draw it’s always a great battle. That game has had so many legendary moments & players.

I always respected Troy Polmalu, Jerome Bettis, Hines Ward, Antwaan Randle-El, James Harrison & Ike Taylor.

All those Steelers made us tougher, steel sharpens steel, even though I still haven’t emotionally gotten over the 2008 AFC game championship game lol

You guys were just the better team this year, so yall deserved it.

Advertisement
Back