Are we actual recruiting anybody....

I would have no problem at all signing only OLINE period all 6’5” 300 pounders minimum all (20) recruits whatever we supposed to get.

YEP I WANT BEAST and anyone can run or throw behind them .

We needed this in the worst way , this alone saves careers makes anyone a hero 🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
Coaches are trying a new technique: playing hard to get. Every horn dog wants the dime, but the dime is more intrigued by the guys who don't fawn all over her. The other guys will kill each other while Manly Manny lays low and signs all the dimes (5 stars).

Advertisement
Coaches are trying a new technique: playing hard to get. Every horn dog wants the dime, but the dime is more intrigued by the guys who don't fawn all over her. The other guys will kill each other while Manly Manny lays low and signs all the dimes (5 stars).
lol. Yeah that would work.........if we were winning.

Next he is going to start negging them, since everyone knows thats really how you pull dimes.

It doesn’t matter who we are recruiting, none of the top guys coming anyway. They don’t want to play for this clown call our coach

I would have no problem at all signing only OLINE period all 6’5” 300 pounders minimum all (20) recruits whatever we supposed to get.

YEP I WANT BEAST and anyone can run or throw behind them .

We needed this in the worst way , this alone saves careers makes anyone a hero 🙌

GOCANES
I’m at that point with the Dolphins. Presuming that they don’t foolishly trade away all of their picks, at this point I am all onboard with using every pick in the next two drafts on offensive linemen. Statistically, mathematically they would have to come away with at least one starter.

Advertisement
brock-lesnar-crippler-crossface.gif

Advertisement
Back