Are we actual recruiting anybody....

Advertisement
Advertisement
32 transfers coming up
Speaking of which, I saw the latest from Amanda Diaz about 10 players bit at practice.... so we all know Pope and Wiggins are probably leaving.... who else of the upper classmen so I can properly rejoice. Saw someone on BookFace say maybe 2 OL are leaving as well.

Advertisement
Been following recruiting 30 pus years and by far this seems to be our worst recruiting season ever, I dont see us linked to anybody. WTF are the coaches doing or are we going to end up with a bunch of 3 star projects.
Not sure if you noticed but the season has kinda been a disaster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are circling back to What we’ve been doing for 18 years and grasping for plan c guys that are upset that we didn’t make them a priority. Then when that doesn’t work we will land the Tyreque martins.

It’ll be a repeat of 2011, 2016, 2019 transition classes ..get ready for a bunch of low tier 3 star guys hopping on board after the 1st signing day..Have no idea where we stand with anyone atm but maybe if we’re lucky we hold on to a few guys we have now and land a Kelly and the Henderson twins (wishful thinking rn)

Advertisement
Back