Arden Key to visit this weekend.

Advertisement
Arden Key? I think I partied off of there during a Columbus Day Regatta once. Sign him up!

Yall got it mixed up guys ***** because they are taking 3 stars with ****** offers and average to below average film. If those 3 stars had good film and offers i dont think those guys would complain. I didnt see anybody complaining about archibald a 3 star te.

Advertisement
Yall got it mixed up guys **** because they are taking 3 stars with ****ty offers and average to below average film. If those 3 stars had good film and offers i dont think those guys would complain. I didnt see anybody complaining about archibald a 3 star te.

Not only that, but we're just a few months removed from just about everyone on this board going nuts over Tavon Ross, who was rated as a two-star recruit when he was offered. People watched his highlights, became enamored with what they saw, and were hoping like crazy that we'd land him on NSD.

Yall got it mixed up guys **** because they are taking 3 stars with ****ty offers and average to below average film. If those 3 stars had good film and offers i dont think those guys would complain. I didnt see anybody complaining about archibald a 3 star te.
Dont remember people complaining about Trayone Gray either besides his grades.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've seen him up close at a ol dl camp at my old highschool in Atlanta.... This kid is a baller, he is a monster and very explosive of the edge

Key has Miami at #2 in his top five and says he'll only talk to those five schools.

@ardenkey: Top 5
#1 Oregon
#2 Miami
#3 LSU
#4 Ole Miss
#5 South Carolina

@ardenkey: I want to thank all college coaches that took time out to recruit me . I learned a lot from all coaches I've met with but unfortunately

@ardenkey: i will be only talking to my top 5 schools only . I really appreciate everything and I hope the best for you and your team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back