Arch Manning to Texas

Advertisement
UGA didn’t want Fields to transfer. But he did because Kirby didn’t keep his word and let Fields compete for the starting job with Jake Fromm not Stetson.
I know 3 people on that staff. They didn't care in the least about him transferring because they got him on campus and realized he had no clue how to read a defense and couldn't work any progressions. Their offense has never been one to move the pocket and get the QB in space. As bears fans are seeing Justin fields is an amazing athlete when it relates to how he can hurt you with his feet. But he struggles mightily with his duties as a QB. Great urban and day got the most out of his talent but as every QB EVER in their system has shown, it doesn't relate to ANYTHING other than their system...

I know 3 people on that staff. They didn't care in the least about him transferring because they got him on campus and realized he had no clue how to read a defense and couldn't work any progressions. Their offense has never been one to move the pocket and get the QB in space. As bears fans are seeing Justin fields is an amazing athlete when it relates to how he can hurt you with his feet. But he struggles mightily with his duties as a QB. Great urban and day got the most out of his talent but as every QB EVER in their system has shown, it doesn't relate to ANYTHING other than their system...

I gotta say, OSU QBs are now starting to get the reputation of being system guys (Haskins, fields). I’m wondering if stroud is heading in the same direction.

They might come at you for this one.

Advertisement
Prototypical size, can run and has top level arm talent. Can’t read defense or go through his progressions to save his life. I pray every night that this will somehow get fixed as a Bears fan but we have seen this story before. If he had any sort of ability doing those two things, he would have been the #1 pick.

Advertisement
They might come at you for this one.
3 fvcks is exactly how much I care about that one... The only reason to come at anyone over that is one of two things #1 they just don't know football & don't understand what they're seeing when they watch a game OR #2 it's racial & I'm not gonna elaborate on that. Me I just stick to the game. Dudes suspect at best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And I’m a DIE HARD BEARS FAN! Uhh 🤦🏾‍♂️

Prototypical size, can run and has top level arm talent. Can’t read defense or go through his progressions to save his life. I pray every night that this will somehow get fixed as a Bears fan but we have seen this story before. If he had any sort of ability doing those two things, he would have been the #1 pick.
And I’m a Bears fan! Jesus Christ we can’t catch a break🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Back