Aravious

Any Rams fans on board know if he's gonna make the team?

Based on the way Torrey Holt was talking during the telecast,the staff really likes him & he will make the team

Sam shields part deux? Highly talented, underutilized at a different position in college, who becomes a star? Perhaps.

How was he under utilized? He made all acc.

He made 2nd team acc in '10. If you feel he lived up to expectations because of it, then I agree to disagree.

Advertisement
Found it. One of my favorite hits over the last decade:

11.gif

Any Rams fans on board know if he's gonna make the team?

Based on the way Torrey Holt was talking during the telecast,the staff really likes him & he will make the team

Sam shields part deux? Highly talented, underutilized at a different position in college, who becomes a star? Perhaps.

He made 2nd team acc in '10. If you feel he lived up to expectations because of it, then I agree to disagree.

second team all acc as a soph in a league that has produced the second most nfl draft picks over the last several years? year you're right he underachieved. smh.

Advertisement
Found it. One of my favorite hits over the last decade:

11.gif

i feel like just watching this gif and seeing the d line to struggle running to the ball and how tiny our secondary was compared to now is a testament to Al Goldens implementation of U Tough and his importance of condition

Ray Ray making plays.

[video=youtube;vlAlI9-1kSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlAlI9-1kSg[/video]

Laying the wood and getting some love from the commentators. Would love to see him contribute this year in St.Louis :neonu:

I'm shocked that he is still in the NFL. He sucked here.

second team all acc as a soph in a league that has produced the second most nfl draft picks over the last several years? year you're right he underachieved. smh.

Youre an idiot troll. Guy had all the ability in the world, sleepwalked his way through school with the last regime.

Advertisement

Youre an idiot troll. Guy had all the ability in the world, sleepwalked his way through school with the last regime.

"In a league"????? Wtf does the league have to do with anythin???? Just because you saw a stat on espn ***** einstein you repeat it???

Advertisement
Back