Aravious

This guy is just personification of how lost this program was, regardless of the talent on campus,

Yeah, it was criminal that he was so badly misused at UM.

What's criminal were his actions and stupidity. He didn't care about this university he was busy ordering chicken at a steakhouse.

are u serious???

As serious as using three question marks. Does he deserve three blowjobs for his actions?

I hate to break it to you these kids did "things" that reflected poorly on the university. Then he went out and played chicken at a steakhouse and posted it ob twatter.

Advertisement
This guy is just personification of how lost this program was, regardless of the talent on campus,

What's criminal were his actions and stupidity. He didn't care about this university he was busy ordering chicken at a steakhouse.

are u serious???

As serious as using three question marks. Does he deserve three blowjobs for his actions?

I hate to break it to you these kids did "things" that reflected poorly on the university. Then he went out and played chicken at a steakhouse and posted it ob twatter.

He can eat where he wants clown and take pictures of it clown

are u serious???

I hate to break it to you these kids did "things" that reflected poorly on the university. Then he went out and played chicken at a steakhouse and posted it ob ****ter.

Sure now he can because he is not enrolled at the university. But when he choose to post pics of chicken he was not allowed and even though I disagree the NCAA says that is a no-no.

Who calls someone a clown you slimey ****?

are u serious???

I hate to break it to you these kids did "things" that reflected poorly on the university. Then he went out and played chicken at a steakhouse and posted it ob ****ter.

Sure now he can because he is not enrolled at the university. But when he choose to post pics of chicken he was not allowed and even though I disagree the NCAA says that is a no-no.

lol how was he not allowed??? he wasnt allowed until after the school found out..... the school couldve had his back once they found out that Shapiro wasnt the one that paid the bill but they turned into the NCAAs ***** running to them like they got a new doggy bone to hand over.

They used Ray as scapegoat instead of having the nuts to say "nothing to see here" the kid paid his due **** off to the NCAA.

But the current Arkansas Razorback LB coach thought he would be better at Safety.
Thanks comma Razorback LB coach.

Advertisement
are u serious???

lol how was he not allowed??? he wasnt allowed until after the school found out..... the school couldve had his back once they found out that Shapiro wasnt the one that paid the bill but they turned into the NCAAs **** running to them like they got a new doggy bone to hand over.

They used Ray as scapegoat instead of having the nuts to say "nothing to see here" the kid paid his due **** off to the NCAA.

When you don't know you should not post. Seriously, you are really uninformed on this dude. The school dismissed him from the team for acts after the NS stuff.

Here is some of the post NS acts he did:

According to Morgan, Armstrong was dismissed after several incidents. Armstrong attended a dinner with his girlfriend, who works for a public relations firm and whose dinner payment was called into question. Another time, according to Morgan, Armstrong was at a South Florida hotel with his girlfriend. When questioned, he failed to admit being there before then saying he was, but that she paid for the room.

In at least two instances, Armstrong's use of social media led to questions from the school. According to a source, Armstrong's alleged receipt of a sports jersey at one point was also called into question.

--------

Then he lied to the school during the investigation. That worked well for him.

Last edited:
Kinda surprised Golden didn't move him to linebacker

ya but his entire career under golden involved being suspended. thanks ncaa and his stupid use of instagram

thanks ncaa? you mean thanks for being a ****ing moran ray ray? are people no longer responsible for their own actions?

yea he wasnt bright but to be fair, werent the dinners technically legal just obviously stupid that he decided to keep posting all of his off stuff

Last edited:

ya but his entire career under golden involved being suspended. thanks ncaa and his stupid use of instagram

thanks ncaa? you mean thanks for being a ****ing moran ray ray? are people no longer responsible for their own actions?

yea he is an idiot but to be fair, werent the dinners technically legal just obviously stupid that he decided to keep posting all of his off field crap

The kid was not honest when the school asked about it during an investigation.

Advertisement

lol how was he not allowed??? he wasnt allowed until after the school found out..... the school couldve had his back once they found out that Shapiro wasnt the one that paid the bill but they turned into the NCAAs **** running to them like they got a new doggy bone to hand over.

When you don't know you should not post. Seriously, you are really uninformed on this dude. The school dismissed him from the team for acts after the NS stuff.

According to Morgan, Armstrong was dismissed after several incidents. Armstrong attended a dinner with his girlfriend, who works for a public relations firm and whose dinner payment was called into question. Another time, according to Morgan, Armstrong was at a South Florida hotel with his girlfriend. When questioned, he failed to admit being there before then saying he was, but that she paid for the room.

In at least two instances, Armstrong's use of social media led to questions from the school. According to a source, Armstrong's alleged receipt of a sports jersey at one point was also called into question.

He had dinner with his girlfriend and stayed at a hotel with his girlfriend. What's the problem again?

yea he is an idiot but to be fair, werent the dinners technically legal just obviously stupid that he decided to keep posting all of his off field crap

ya. the rules r absolutely dumb tho (ncaa rules), which we all know. cannot wait for the end of the ncaa

He had dinner with his girlfriend and stayed at a hotel with his girlfriend. What's the problem again?

Again, I don't give a care about these acts and don't agree with NCAA. When he lied to the school about this stuff during the investigation, that's on him.

ya. the rules r absolutely dumb tho (ncaa rules), which we all know. cannot wait for the end of the ncaa

I don't agree with the NCAA but don't fark the school.

Advertisement
Some of us yelled for that move from the first day the kid stepped on campus.. That kid was misused/miscasted from day 1. That moron ex coach of ours saw 6-3 or whatever and 230-240 pounds and was automatically convinced the kid could be the next Sean Taylor.

Never mind the fact the kid didn't have good change of direction or open field speed....let's jam that square peg in a round hole and hope he figures it out.

I can definitely see him being a decent LB in the pros.

I don't agree with the NCAA but don't fark the school.

ya i agree w u. the school was trying to make sure everyone was compliant and within the rules so i dont disagree w anything the school did

Advertisement
Some of us yelled for that move from the first day the kid stepped on campus.. That kid was misused/miscasted from day 1. That moron ex coach of ours saw 6-3 or whatever and 230-240 pounds and was automatically convinced the kid could be the next Sean Taylor.

Never mind the fact the kid didn't have good change of direction or open field speed....let's jam that square peg in a round hole and hope he figures it out.

I can definitely see him being a decent LB in the pros.

It'd be quite funny considering how maligned he is by the Canes fanbase.

Do you think he reps the U in the player intros?

Also, the Rams have picked up Brandon Washington too - didn't know that. I think he can start in the NFL given the right opportunity - hope he does well.

He was maligned cause of his role in the NCAA scandal combined with the fact he was an awful safety.

All I'm saying is just because he was an awful safety doesn't mean he can't be a decent linebacker. That kid's skill set is better utilized closer to the line of scrimmage. Before they even considered putting him at safety he should have been tried out at tight end. You're talking about a kid that played quarterback for a good portion of his senior year at Sanford.

He was maligned cause of his role in the NCAA scandal combined with the fact he was an awful safety.

All I'm saying is just because he was an awful safety doesn't mean he can't be a decent linebacker. That kid's skill set is better utilized closer to the line of scrimmage. Before they even considered putting him at safety he should have been tried out at tight end. You're talking about a kid that played quarterback for a good portion of his senior year at Sanford.

No one is disputing this, he was as good at playing safety as he was as good at ordering properly in a steakhouse.

Again, I don't give a care about these acts and don't agree with NCAA. When he lied to the school about this stuff during the investigation, that's on him.

Why do u think he lied to the school???.... maybe b/c they've been on his *** about everything he does anyway, and he was scared of getting in trouble even though he didnt do anything wrong.... b/c unlike aTm w/ Manziel, UM was trying to find an excuse to kick him off the team just so they can get some browny points from the NCAA.

And how is all the NCAA ****sucking UM has done been paying off for the school since then???.... well just the whole NCAA scandal where they were resorting to illegal practices in order to find enough evidence to bury UM and its football program.

Advertisement
Back