AQM

Advertisement
Does Florida Atlantic have a realistic chance at pulling an upset tonight? I know we all like to joke around but is there really any reason to worry about this game?

They might have a chance, if we play terribly and they play the best game of their lives, to keep it within 10 points. More realistically we'll win by 20 plus.

They just lost to a team that went 2-10 in the AAC last year...we are fine

Exactly.

Lol. They will prob ask him to drop into coverage on his first play, rather them letting him go ball to the wall after the QB

Yeah, because we didn't play aggressive last game and got 5 sacks.

Yeah, cause we didn't play a high school opponent in the last game.

Your *** kissing knows no bounds

I'll forgive your inability to comprehend basic topics, since that's already well known. Doesn't matter who we played, that wasn't the topic. The topic is whether we went after the QB aggressively, and we did. Period.

This post right here just highlights your ******* stupidity. It's not a coiincidence or an accident that you're a Golden/admin apologist...it's pervasive in every one of your idiotic posts.

No, it certainly highlights yours though, as you clearly aren't capable of basic comprehension. Did you even finish high school?

Advertisement
I'm looking for a goon version of the The Waterboy. "Mama said knock you out!!"

Advertisement
Yeah, because we didn't play aggressive last game and got 5 sacks.

Yeah, cause we didn't play a high school opponent in the last game.

Your *** kissing knows no bounds

I'll forgive your inability to comprehend basic topics, since that's already well known. Doesn't matter who we played, that wasn't the topic. The topic is whether we went after the QB aggressively, and we did. Period.

This post right here just highlights your ******* stupidity. It's not a coiincidence or an accident that you're a Golden/admin apologist...it's pervasive in every one of your idiotic posts.

No, it certainly highlights yours though, as you clearly aren't capable of basic comprehension. Did you even finish high school?

Pretty sure you served me and my kids fries last week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For a guy who hadn't played in a year and some change I thought he made some key plays. We need more from him though.

He played early and often. Gets pressure, wish he had a little more size. He caused the INT.

Advertisement
Back