AQM

B.B.B

Oh wait.....
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds · 16m16 minutes ago
Think Al-Quadin Muhammad might be a little keyed up tonight? The Miami defensive end should see the field for the first time in 622 days.

Have a feeling he might get suspended for killing the FAU QB tonight

Advertisement
Lol. They will prob ask him to drop into coverage on his first play, rather them letting him go ball to the wall after the QB

Advertisement
I don't know if you've ever seen anyone backpedal to their zone faster than he will tonight. He's gonna be an animal out there.

I expect Mayhem
We need to Replace run by them McCord...guy is not very fundamental at all...

Lol. They will prob ask him to drop into coverage on his first play, rather them letting him go ball to the wall after the QB

You all need to quit with this crap. I had a **** nightmare last night that we did exactly that like 25 plays in a row and I was screaming at the TV.... Please make it go away!

You all need to quit with this crap. I had a **** nightmare last night that we did exactly that like 25 plays in a row and I was screaming at the TV.... Please make it go away!

I've been having same nightmare for couple years. Let me know if you find cure. I've tired falling asleep watching tapes of old Canes. That helps but I wake up wanting to kill certain people and that isn't a good thing either.

Advertisement
Will be hard to beat out Trent the Toolbox

Yea cause AQM was so much better his first year.......guy had 8 tackles and 1 sack as a freshman. Less tackles than Harris but somehow everyone knows for sure that Harris stinks and AQM is a beast. Never seen people more psyched about a guy whose done nothing.

So lets see if I got this right. WQAM will be broadcasting that AQM will be on the field but LAMO wil be coaching UM tonight.

Advertisement
I'm actually less worried tonight than I would have been from 2006 to last year. We have a really good QB, and more talent on D than we've had since 2005. I think we roll them.

As for AQM.... I don't know what to expect, but I have a feeling he'll have a quiet night. I hope I'm wrong and he gets 2 sacks and a forced fumble or two, but he's going to be a part of a large rotation there. I just don't see him getting more than 20 snaps tonight. Maybe 15. I hope he makes the most of them, I really do. We sure can use a monster on the end.
Does Florida Atlantic have a realistic chance at pulling an upset tonight? I know we all like to joke around but is there really any reason to worry about this game?

Ten years ago I would not have been worried in the least.

Advertisement
Does Florida Atlantic have a realistic chance at pulling an upset tonight? I know we all like to joke around but is there really any reason to worry about this game?

They might have a chance, if we play terribly and they play the best game of their lives, to keep it within 10 points. More realistically we'll win by 20 plus.

Advertisement
Back