AQM

Advertisement
Well since he hasn't done squat let's hope he lives up to being superman. :stormwarningflag-sm

Advertisement
Lol. They will prob ask him to drop into coverage on his first play, rather them letting him go ball to the wall after the QB

Yeah, because we didn't play aggressive last game and got 5 sacks.

And you think that was a huge accomplishment? Because it sure sounds like your rolling out that performance with the red carpet.

He's been in nirvana since the smack down we put on Palsy College in week 1. He's still basking in the afterglow like Liberace smoking a cigarette after getting pile driven by Boober.

Lol. They will prob ask him to drop into coverage on his first play, rather them letting him go ball to the wall after the QB

Yeah, cause we didn't play a high school opponent in the last game.

Your *** kissing knows no bounds

I'll forgive your inability to comprehend basic topics, since that's already well known. Doesn't matter who we played, that wasn't the topic. The topic is whether we went after the QB aggressively, and we did. Period.

Advertisement

And you think that was a huge accomplishment? Because it sure sounds like your rolling out that performance with the red carpet.

Ah, you get to join Jedi Idiot in the "can't read for ****" club. Never said it was a huge accomplishment. But the bottom line is we did play an aggressive defense, going after the QB.

How many sacks did Texas A&M, a team that ACTUALLY played aggressive, get against a Top 20 squad?

So what? How many sacks did many other teams get in their first game? We had 4 more than FSU did against lowly Texas State. We had more than many teams. That's not even the point, however. The point is we did play aggressive in going after the QB, so pretending we didn't makes someone either ignorant, or blind, whether or not you are a fan, like the coaches, hate the coaches, cheer for the Gators (seems to be half of you on here), etc. Doesn't mean UM's defense is suddenly great, but yes, they played aggressive.

He's been in nirvana since the smack down we put on Palsy College in week 1. He's still basking in the afterglow like Liberace smoking a cigarette after getting pile driven by Boober.

Nah, didn't mean a whole lot as far as the outcome of the game itself. It did show a difference in how the kids were playing, how aggressive the defense was being, like it or not.

Does Florida Atlantic have a realistic chance at pulling an upset tonight? I know we all like to joke around but is there really any reason to worry about this game?

They might have a chance, if we play terribly and they play the best game of their lives, to keep it within 10 points. More realistically we'll win by 20 plus.

The same people scared or having doubts about this game are the same people who thought Bethune would not get man-handled the way they did..FAU isn't a threat in the least. They will play inspired football in the first half..then when there lack of legit talent and real depth come into play in the 3rd, we will run right through them.

I expect over 200 yards rushing. I expect Walton and Yearby to go over 100 yards a piece. That's how teams like BAMA beat FAU. Just line their Oline up and lean on them all game until they wear out in the 2nd half then go for the juggler..we will cover the spread.

Advertisement
Does Florida Atlantic have a realistic chance at pulling an upset tonight? I know we all like to joke around but is there really any reason to worry about this game?

They might have a chance, if we play terribly and they play the best game of their lives, to keep it within 10 points. More realistically we'll win by 20 plus.

They just lost to a team that went 2-10 in the AAC last year...we are fine

Advertisement

Yeah, cause we didn't play a high school opponent in the last game.

Your *** kissing knows no bounds

I'll forgive your inability to comprehend basic topics, since that's already well known. Doesn't matter who we played, that wasn't the topic. The topic is whether we went after the QB aggressively, and we did. Period.

This post right here just highlights your ******* stupidity. It's not a coiincidence or an accident that you're a Golden/admin apologist...it's pervasive in every one of your idiotic posts.

The same people scared or having doubts about this game are the same people who thought Bethune would not get man-handled the way they did..FAU isn't a threat in the least. They will play inspired football in the first half..then when there lack of legit talent and real depth come into play in the 3rd, we will run right through them.

I expect over 200 yards rushing. I expect Walton and Yearby to go over 100 yards a piece. That's how teams like BAMA beat FAU. Just line their Oline up and lean on them all game until they wear out in the 2nd half then go for the juggler..we will cover the spread.

I agree 100% this is what should happen but our Offensive coordinator will probably be in 4-5 wides again all game.

We better be attacking with the front 7 and letting the db's play man all night. These are games where you need to flex your muscle and let the dogs loose to gain confidence for the real games.

Advertisement
Back