AQM not at practice today...

Lol did you guys not read the post above his? It seems pretty obvious that the "transferring" was a ****ing joke. smh.

Who the **** is legitimately concerned about him transferring? The concern, I believe, is that he may be in some deep water academically. I don't want to speculate because I don't know. But that seems to be the nature of the rumors that have been circulating for weeks.

Advertisement
Lol did you guys not read the post above his? It seems pretty obvious that the "transferring" was a ****ing joke. smh.

Who the **** is legitimately concerned about him transferring? The concern, I believe, is that he may be in some deep water academically. I don't want to speculate because I don't know. But that seems to be the nature of the rumors that have been circulating for weeks.

Need to hire some of those tutors UNC used to use.

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 45s

Golden said Quan Muhammad dealing with a personal issue. Said he expects him to play in the opener #UM
Coral Gables, FL

Imma say injury, he had a black jersey on for awhile and was named a starter if he was in the dog house somewhere he wouldnt be named sh¡t, so imma guess a injury, didnt he have some nagging injuries through out camp?

Advertisement

Golden said Quan Muhammad dealing with a personal issue. Said he expects him to play in the opener #UM
Coral Gables, FL

Bout time Manny provided something of value.

Do you think Pete would have left out something this important of the Work?

Coral Gables, FL

Boom. Coach wouldn't comment if there was a serious academic issue. I hope the personal problem works out and he's good to go. 6 days...

Advertisement
image.jpg

Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 1m
During post-practice availability, Golden said AQM was on campus dealing with something personal. Said he will play in opener on Monday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really dislike you so called Miami fans AKA chicken littles..... Wish you would lose internet service for a day....

So they are trying to put the finishing touches on whatever Quan got into in the offseason?

ironic that I just watched Goodfellas

Advertisement
Back