AQM give me facts

Advertisement
u guys have to remember: ITS A SCHOOL not a PRO FOOTBALL TEAM. the school has to go about by protecting its students not just the football players. I don't like the AQM situation either but u guys want the school to break its rules bc its an athlete. also, if hes getting suspended for a semester, its not just a broken nose. he may have beat the **** out of the kid if the school believes this is the right call

Did anyone even end up in the hospital. .. **** cause to kick a guy out of school for a fight is pretty harsh mane... no weapons.. really??? Smh

A fight would get you kicked out of even a private high school like Gulliver or Ransom Everglades. It would also get you kicked out of an top-level school like MIT or an Ivy. Life on a college campus is lived on a much higher level than life on the street. Attending a good college is not a right; it is an honor and a privilege. Students worked hard to get in, excelling in high school and doing well on admissions tests. If you mess up academically or break the rules, you're out.

You're an embarrassment to all of us that actually attended the school and lived on campus. You sound like every dork RA that ever existed with this tripe. Get over yourself because as much as it may pain you to the core of your existence, the very football team that was harmed by this little charade is and always will be of more value to the university than a thousand people like you that somehow feel entitled to ever deploy a phrase like "you're out".

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did anyone even end up in the hospital. .. **** cause to kick a guy out of school for a fight is pretty harsh mane... no weapons.. really??? Smh

A fight would get you kicked out of even a private high school like Gulliver or Ransom Everglades. It would also get you kicked out of an top-level school like MIT or an Ivy. Life on a college campus is lived on a much higher level than life on the street. Attending a good college is not a right; it is an honor and a privilege. Students worked hard to get in, excelling in high school and doing well on admissions tests. If you mess up academically or break the rules, you're out.

You couldn't be more wrong. If every student that got into a fight with another student at UM got suspended for a semester we'd be a small, all girls school.

And lol at mentioning Gulliver.

Last edited:

really? then how come the lacrosse player who sucker punched Eddie Johnson is still attending the university?

You couldn't be more wrong. If every student that got into a fight with another student at UM got suspended for a semester we'd be a small, all girls school.

And lol at mentioning Gulliver.

I was in tears when he brought up Gulliver and Ransom......

Advertisement
u guys have to remember: ITS A SCHOOL not a PRO FOOTBALL TEAM. the school has to go about by protecting its students not just the football players. I don't like the AQM situation either but uys want the school to break its rules bc its an athlete. also, if hes getting suspended for a semester, its not just a broken nose. he may have beat the **** out of the kid if the school believes this is the right call
THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI IS WHERE IT IS TODAY SOLELY ON THE SUCCESS ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD.

The university chose to use the success on the field as A Stage for its great academic standing.

That's the problem we are above average university. Not Ivy League notDuke not Stanford. We are neglecting what we are ei and living in denial.
Success on the field benefits the whole school tremendously

Advertisement
That's a real b! Tch *** call.. just for a fight. And why does the student council get to make that call.. aren't administrative people getting paid big bucks to make that decision

I read the other dude slammed door knocking over AQM's child. Then, like any father would do, AQM punched the guy.

If that is all that AQM did, I doubt that he would have been suspended. I have heard it said that AQM "beat the *** out of him...." So accounts vary. A couple of problems we have here are that much of what we hear is slanted one way or the other, and another is that people believe what they prefer to believe.

Don't word smith. He kicked another grown mans *** for slamming a door into his child.

Assume that the average kid on the student council has an IQ twenty to thirty points higher than yours and is MUCH less biased on this issue. Both probably correct, although I really can't be certain about the relative IQs. Then add the fact that they listened to testimony from both kids and from witnesses and that they are more familiar than you are with the student code of conduct and with general standards of life on campus. Then admit to yourself that much of your picture of what happened involves a large measure of reliance on hearsay supplemented by your own imagination.

The pomposity that inspired a post like this will not serve you well in life. People will avoid you if you have an attitude like this in real life. Humility is a virtue: try it.

u guys have to remember: ITS A SCHOOL not a PRO FOOTBALL TEAM. the school has to go about by protecting its students not just the football players. I don't like the AQM situation either but uys want the school to break its rules bc its an athlete. also, if hes getting suspended for a semester, its not just a broken nose. he may have beat the **** out of the kid if the school believes this is the right call
THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI IS WHERE IT IS TODAY SOLELY ON THE SUCCESS ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD.

The university chose to use the success on the field as A Stage for its great academic standing.

That's the problem we are above average university. Not Ivy League notDuke not Stanford. We are neglecting what we are ei and living in denial.

The school branded itself with the logo that adorned the school's football helmet long before the university adopted it as its logo. Think about that.

I was born and raised in Miami and went to UM. I love the school and its sports. im a diehard canes fan otherwise I wouldn't be posting on this site. I don't disagree w u but I also can see both sides of the equation. I want this god **** team to finally be good again bc frankly im tired of wasting all this money going to away games and home games just to watch us lose after our hopes get built up. I also do realize u cant have the athletes run the whole **** place. now, if its just a broken nose I don't agree w their decision to suspend him for a semester, but considering ive seen frat houses get raided at UM and those kids were still in class the next day, there has to be more than a broken nose. id love to think it was just a broken nose and its all self defense but given the punishment, I highly doubt that.

Advertisement

I was born and raised in Miami and went to UM. I love the school and its sports. im a diehard canes fan otherwise I wouldn't be posting on this site. I don't disagree w u but I also can see both sides of the equation. I want this god **** team to finally be good again bc frankly im tired of wasting all this money going to away games and home games just to watch us lose after our hopes get built up. I also do realize u cant have the athletes run the whole **** place. now, if its just a broken nose I don't agree w their decision to suspend him for a semester, but considering ive seen frat houses get raided at UM and those kids were still in class the next day, there has to be more than a broken nose. id love to think it was just a broken nose and its all self defense but given the punishment, I highly doubt that.

The truth is that we are all just guessing as to what actually happened, what was presented to the honor council, and the motives of the honor council.

I read the other dude slammed door knocking over AQM's child. Then, like any father would do, AQM punched the guy.

If that is all that AQM did, I doubt that he would have been suspended. I have heard it said that AQM "beat the *** out of him...." So accounts vary. A couple of problems we have here are that much of what we hear is slanted one way or the other, and another is that people believe what they prefer to believe.

Don't word smith. He kicked another grown mans *** for slamming a door into his child.

Assume that the average kid on the student council has an IQ twenty to thirty points higher than yours and is MUCH less biased on this issue. Both probably correct, although I really can't be certain about the relative IQs. Then add the fact that they listened to testimony from both kids and from witnesses and that they are more familiar than you are with the student code of conduct and with general standards of life on campus. Then admit to yourself that much of your picture of what happened involves a large measure of reliance on hearsay supplemented by your own imagination.

The pomposity that inspired a post like this will not serve you well in life. People will avoid you if you have an attitude like this in real life. Humility is a virtue: try it.

outside of the IQ comments, which isn't necessary, he is correct in that the people actually involved know more about the situation than u, me, or anyone else. they did hear both sides of the story twice since this decision was his appeals result.

That's a real b! Tch *** call.. just for a fight. And why does the student council get to make that call.. aren't administrative people getting paid big bucks to make that decision

This porst reeks of douche. Jesus.

The truth is that we are all just guessing as to what actually happened, what was presented to the honor council, and the motives of the honor council.

agreed. I can see why everyone is ****ed bc some posters have said it was a broken nose but again, its all a guessing game unless they were sitting in that room and heard everything.

Advertisement
Back