Aqm & Chad

Advertisement
Holy crap. for the last time, neither chad thomas or aqm are defensive ends in a 3-4. don't have the frame to effectively support the weight needed for the position. These guys are rush ends and would be thriving in a 4-3 playing opposite of eachother.

Chad is pushing almost 260s. AQM probably 250+

Don't doubt that this staff beefs those boys up.

like fattening up pigs for slaughter...smdh

What a **** waste. 4-3 with Chad and Aqm on the edges would be devastating. This fat ***** needs to wake up and realize his current D scheme is terrible.

A 4-3 would be ideal for the roster we have now. My front 7 would be Chad-Jenkins-Heurt-AQM then at LB McCord-Kirby-Grace

That would be as good of a front 7 there is in the ACC and possibly one of the better pash rush/ speed front 7 in the country

It does not matter where these guys line up, remember they are taught to engage and play patty cake with the OL. Nothing is going to change with Frauden and Doritos.

Advertisement
Golden and D'O are so far over their head in today's game. The Miami area is almost perfectly equipped to defend the new age of offense in college football. You need guys who can get up field quickly to disrupt the passer and guys who play well in space. Instead we are bulking up undersized guys to engage and 2 gap and playing guys in space who aren't equipped.

Its pretty funny how Golden used to say "think players not plays," considering he does the complete opposite. You have the players to compete, create some havoc and they are held back by the plays being called.

Golden and D'O are so far over their head in today's game. The Miami area is almost perfectly equipped to defend the new age of offense in college football. You need guys who can get up field quickly to disrupt the passer and guys who play well in space. Instead we are bulking up undersized guys to engage and 2 gap and playing guys in space who aren't equipped.

Its pretty funny how Golden used to say "think players not plays," considering he does the complete opposite. You have the players to compete, create some havoc and they are held back by the plays being called.

These clowns have no idea how to use south Florida talent, it is trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

Advertisement
I would like if we had both on the ends. Don't like how we have both at the same position.

Use McCord situationally on the pass rush from the linebacker position.

Agree that would be the move I would make. All three should be one the field at the same time and McCord makes the most sense as a pass rushing LB.

Now we will have to deal with this "CHAD THOMAS or AL-QUADIN MUHAMMAD" crap on the depth chart all spring, all fall, and all season. One of the most annoying things about Golden. Pick a starter, dude!

Even Oklahoma gave up the wishbone after Miami kept handing them their ***. Why is Al sticking with the same DC and defense? This **** beyond crazy.

Advertisement
You need to get as much speed on the field on D as possible these days with spread offenses taking over college football. Instead we played with essentially 2 DTs (Chick and Pierre) and a NT (Heurt) on our DL.

AQM and Thomas need to be at their natural weights. Grace and Owens should almost never leave the field.

DE: Thomas, Jackson
DT: Heurt, Jenkins
DT: Kamalu, Moten
DE: AQM, Harris

OLB: Owens
MLB: Kirby, Young
OLB: Grace

3rd down:

McCord, Thomas, Kamalu, AQM
Owens, Grace
3 CBs, 2 S

That would actually be a pretty attractive front 7 outside the depth at LB. McCord gets lost in the mix a little because he's too light in the *** to be a full time 4-3 DE and too slow in space to be a 4-3 OLB.

I know everyone is mad right now but this is a rumor it was started by one person on Twitter, this did not come from a player or a coach. Unless Golden has changed his mind he has stated in the past that AQM will play jack, Chad will play chicks spot and McCord will rotate between Sam and jack and even though I don't like this scheme I do think Chad Thomas can be a 3-4 end he is a big kid will probably weigh a natural 280 anyways don't believe everything you see on the internet.

Advertisement
Should have AQM and Chad and McCord switch all the time on the ends with Wyche, Hertalou, and Jenkins and Moten rotate in the middle. We shouldn't have any trouble getting to the qb but we will with this staff because we play scared football. Fire Al Golden

Advertisement
Back