Aqm & Chad

252cane

All-ACC
Seen in sports buzz that apm is moving to sde and him and chad will compete to take over for chick.

This staff dumb as **** they are both soph and 1 might not never be a starter here.

Run a 4-3 and have them at ends together. That defense is going to get killed next year with aqm and chad 2 gapping and playing gap control.

Advertisement
I would like if we had both on the ends. Don't like how we have both at the same position.

Use McCord situationally on the pass rush from the linebacker position.

my buddy who played under butch said his biggest problem with golden is he plays guys out of position. he said Mccord should be an all acc olb and they have him with him hand in the dirt.

I could roll with a d-line of Chad-Kamalu-Heurtolou-AQM.......

If they would actually run a 4-3:diaf-mark:

Advertisement
Jesus, he's putting these savages as SDE's in his broke **** no sack system? They should both transfer immediately. I'm sorry. I love the Canes but I can't watch him ruin more careers.

my buddy who played under butch said his biggest problem with golden is he plays guys out of position. he said Mccord should be an all acc olb and they have him with him hand in the dirt.

That's what I'm saying here. Have Chad and AQM man the end spots and bring McCord on at linebacker as pass rusher.

But this staff won't think of that. It's too simple for them....

Advertisement
Jesus, he's putting these savages as SDE's in his broke **** no sack system? They should both transfer immediately. I'm sorry. I love the Canes but I can't watch him ruin more careers.

Its fine man, they will go to the NFL as a mid to low round draft pick and shine and get their big pay day at that point.

Seen in sports buzz that apm is moving to sde and him and chad will compete to take over for chick.

This staff dumb as **** they are both soph and 1 might not never be a starter here.

Run a 4-3 and have them at ends together. That defense is going to get killed next year with aqm and chad 2 gapping and playing gap control.

I personally dont think it matters if we run the 3-4 or the 4-3, AQM and Chad are talented enough to be productive in both.. Its all coaching

hurt made the most plays of all of them. he is a strong kid. i just hope jenkins and moten keep developing. talented kids will be ruined by this staff. they really should bring kevin patrick in.

Advertisement

I personally dont think it matters if we run the 3-4 or the 4-3, AQM and Chad are talented enough to be productive in both.. Its all coaching

Yeah but as you said. The coaching.

We don't run an aggressive 3-4 so it's pointless. They will waste away talented pass rushers like Chad, AQM, McCord and Djack.

I could roll with a d-line of Chad-Kamalu-Heurtolou-AQM.......

If they would actually run a 4-3:diaf-mark:

Bro, at this point, would we even have the DT depth to run a 4-3?? Lol. We have 1 DT committed. And Wyche/Hertelou are gone after this year. ****, we are stuck with this 3-4 crap for that reason alone.

As for the topic, the only reason I can see why this makes sense is because they want McCord and AQM on the field at the same time as opposed to McCord and Thomas. Now of course, if doesn't take a brain surgeon to say, "Hmmm..how about we get Thomas, AQM AND McCord on the field all at once!". But whtever.

hurt made the most plays of all of them. he is a strong kid. i just hope jenkins and moten keep developing. talented kids will be ruined by this staff. they really should bring kevin patrick in.

Patrick was a name I brought up on the recruiting board. He has the proven history with D-Linemen he has developed. A Cane and a good coach and they would know he's not blowing smoke out of his *** as he played the position and was a very good one at it.

Advertisement
de kamalu
nt heurtelou
de thomas

olb aqm
wlb grace
mlb kirby
olb mccord

I hope thats not all the way true. It would be ridiculous not to have both on the field at the same time.

Think players then plays, and then fit square peg into round hole and continue to run a 3-4 when the talent screams 4-3.

Advertisement
Back