April 27 vs FGCU 6:00 pm ACCNx thread

Advertisement
Best Mcfarlane has looked since being at UM right there. Untouchable after that leadoff walk
When he came in the class before last I thought he would be a weekend starter when the Big 3 left. He may get there yet. What was his velo, any idea?

Last edited:
Advertisement
They finally put the kibosh on watching from the parking garage.

Kicked a bunch of people out midway through the game.

They finally put the kibosh on watching from the parking garage.

Kicked a bunch of people out midway through the game.
Really? i was at the game and wondering why there wasn't anybody there when there's been a lot lately. Bunch of killjoys at UM HQ.

Advertisement
Can anyone help me out here by explaining how Smith earned the win even though his start lasted just three frames?

Can anyone help me out here by explaining how Smith earned the win even though his start lasted just three frames?

I love those rules. There was nothing better than a midweek staff day and getting a win when I threw the first two innings.

What's crazy is that both Lala and Pitelli have more homers than ADC after tonight.
Leave him in RF the rest of the regular season and see if he doesn't heat up and start driving the ball more. What do you have to lose at this point? MLB has seen more than enough to know if he's going to catch or not.

I think catching all those games has hurt his power production.

Advertisement
Leave him in RF the rest of the regular season and see if he doesn't heat up and start driving the ball more. What do you have to lose at this point? MLB has seen more than enough to know if he's going to catch or not.

Agreed. I also don’t think he swung the bat enough this offseason. Seems to me like he devoted 99% of his time to becoming a better catcher.

ADC has become the king of fouling off pitches weak. I’d be in favor of anything other than watching him foul off 2-0 pitches. Can’t take it it’s awful.

Perez has RBI hits in 2 straight games so might as well let him play C with Del in RF.

Lala CF
Morales 3B
Del RF
Delly CF
Toral 1B
Gil DH
Vilar 2B
Pitelli SS
Perez C

Advertisement
Perez has RBI hits in 2 straight games so might as well let him play C with Del in RF.

Lala CF
Morales 3B
Del RF
Delly CF
Toral 1B
Gil DH
Vilar 2B
Pitelli SS
Perez C
Plus it gets another RH bat in the lineup and next year's likely catcher more reps.

CDC CF. (teams on-base king and strikes out half as much as Lala)
ADC RF (Better contact hitter than Vilar)
YoYo 3B
Toral 1B (Been on fire lately)
Vilar 2B
Pitelli SS (Bat is starting to catch up to the glove)
Gil DH
Perez C
Lala. LF (prefer to not have him here at all but our options are limited)

After BC? Subbing Wanger the Banger for Lala

CDC CF. (teams on-base king and strikes out half as much as Lala)
ADC RF (Better contact hitter than Vilar)
YoYo 3B
Toral 1B (Been on fire lately)
Vilar 2B
Pitelli SS (Bat is starting to catch up to the glove)
Gil DH
Perez C
Lala. LF (prefer to not have him here at all but our options are limited)

After BC? Subbing Wanger the Banger for Lala
I like this. CDC is a great base runner as well. Not going to steal a bag on a jump but reads the ball well

Advertisement
Back