April 27 vs FGCU 6:00 pm ACCNx thread

Pitcher in the Rye

3) Man's Law 2) God's Law 1) Mr. Murphy's Law
I'm thinking a near blowout of FGCU and then reality will set in with 3 away ACC series in the next month. 4 and 5 record in that span?

Advertisement
As long as it follows their bipolar rollercoaster pattern, sounds about right.

10-4 down the stretch should be attainable.

@BC 2-1
GT 2-1
APP ST 3-0
@LOU 1-2
Midweek 2-0

Advertisement
6-8 seems like a worst case scenario with what remains.

BC 1-2
GT 1-2
LOU 0-3
ASU 3-0
Midweek 1-1
Yeah, that would be a disaster for team ranked #1 in some polls Week 2 (not that we should have ever been ranked that high)

I would laugh at anyone that told me Miami would sweep their midweeks all season and be a 2 or 3 seed in a regional. Oh how the mighty have fallen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great 1st inning followed by 3 of the worst ABs of the year. True to form.
Wouldn't be inconsistent if it didn't go down that way lol. Just hoping some of these guys can find some rhythm as they head toward this final stretch

Advertisement
So are we thinking Gil will return next season or has his late season resurgence put him back as a possible draftable guy...would be nice to have him back as a lot of the offensive power will likely be gone outside of Morales

I get the desire to get Mederos something equating to a start as far as warmup routine to get confidence, but I’m disappointed we didn’t get to see where Smith was going. That’s by far the best he’s looked.

4-0. Mid 4.

I get the desire to get Mederos something equating to a start as far as warmup routine to get confidence, but I’m disappointed we didn’t get to see where Smith was going. That’s by far the best he’s looked.

4-0. Mid 4.
Agreed. He should have been left in

Advertisement
Back