Apr 7 vs FIU 7pm ACCN

Advertisement
Hopefully, Gino will be his usual forthcoming self re:Garland and Rosario in this postgame press conference.

“Before going up to hit, I told Lopes that he was going to throw me a changeup and I was going to hit a home run,” Morales said. “So, when I went to hit, I got the changeup and I hit the home run.”

Lack of an answer on Garland is interesting because it’s so unlike him. I take from that it wasn’t injury or strategy related.

Hard to say what comes back with a 20 round draft, but Rosario, Mederos, and Garland are back and seemingly ahead of him, and you could keep Dubberly too (don’t know if he wants to stretch the BVB comp to age). I don’t know if that highly touted a prospect wants to spend their junior year fighting for a midweek role.
Miami's top two recruits in the 21 class Carter and Ligon are both in the PG top 100. Looks like Gage Ziehl and Nick Anello would be the highest ranked pitchers in the 21 class to come to campus. Anello is from Florida, Ziehl is from NY. Neither kid has the ceiling of Rosario or Mederos unfortunately.

Advertisement
Miami's top two recruits in the 21 class Carter and Ligon are both in the PG top 100. Looks like Gage Ziehl and Nick Anello would be the highest ranked pitchers in the 21 class to come to campus. Anello is from Florida, Ziehl is from NY. Neither kid has the ceiling of Rosario or Mederos unfortunately.
Both are 9.5s/10 on the PG rating scale for what it's worth.

Advertisement
Back