Apr 7 vs FIU 7pm ACCN

Catcher of the future. Like what we've seen from him so far in limited action...wonder if Jared Thomas will stick around. I know he played some OF and DH in the past
Sure looks that way. Thomas and McFarlane seem like the most likely portal candidates.

Advertisement
Smith has good stuff. I'd like to see him get some weekend work. Could really help out in early or late relief.

Sure looks that way. Thomas and McFarlane seem like the most likely portal candidates.
Not sure what Miami has pitching wise that will actually make it to campus next yr as freshmen but seems like McFarlane could spot into either midweek starter or the Sunday spot if he could consistently find his control.

Advertisement
Not sure what Miami has pitching wise that will actually make it to campus next yr as freshmen but seems like McFarlane could spot into either midweek starter or the Sunday spot if he could consistently find his control.
Hard to say what comes back with a 20 round draft, but Rosario, Mederos, and Garland are back and seemingly ahead of him, and you could keep Dubberly too (don’t know if he wants to stretch the BVB comp to age). I don’t know if that highly touted a prospect wants to spend their junior year fighting for a midweek role.

Advertisement
Hard to say what comes back with a 20 round draft, but Rosario, Mederos, and Garland are back and seemingly ahead of him, and you could keep Dubberly too (don’t know if he wants to stretch the BVB comp to age). I don’t know if that highly touted a prospect wants to spend their junior year fighting for a midweek role.
What do you think happens with guys like lala Rivera toral maybe even vilar in a shorter 20 round draft. You think any make it back to campus?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby right on point with the Kayfus ground ball. I had a couple of those spinners go right thru the wickets when I played 1B.

Kayfus made it look easy, but if you don't stay down on it you'll miss it like a bowling ball trying to pick up a split.

What do you think happens with guys like lala Rivera toral maybe even vilar in a shorter 20 round draft. You think any make it back to campus?
Wouldn’t be surprised if Vilar gets drafted. Gabe and Toral are probably in a take what you can get spot with only one year of eligibility left, but I kind of feel like we have a really good chance to get Lala back. Honestly, the most exciting question is whether CDC comes back despite being older and in the same eligibility slot as Toral and Rivera. If nothing else it’s going to be interesting.

Advertisement
Back