Apr 7 vs FIU 7pm ACCN

Wouldn’t be surprised if Vilar gets drafted. Gabe and Toral are probably in a take what you can get spot with only one year of eligibility left, but I kind of feel like we have a really good chance to get Lala back. Honestly, the most exciting question is whether CDC comes back despite being older and in the same eligibility slot as Toral and Rivera. If nothing else it’s going to be interesting.
Would love CDC back next year probably more than any of them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wouldn’t be surprised if Vilar gets drafted. Gabe and Toral are probably in a take what you can get spot with only one year of eligibility left, but I kind of feel like we have a really good chance to get Lala back. Honestly, the most exciting question is whether CDC comes back despite being older and in the same eligibility slot as Toral and Rivera. If nothing else it’s going to be interesting.
Great thing about a 20 round draft is you know when they get drafted they are gone, unless negotiations somehow fall apart. Teams aren’t wasting time drafting any kid who they don’t have a really good chance at signing. Best thing about this junior class is that extra year of eligibility. They get 2 years of the upper hand negotiating as opposed to a normal junior year and then being at the mercy of the league if you aren’t a top guy.

Advertisement
Great thing about a 20 round draft is you know when they get drafted they are gone, unless negotiations somehow fall apart. Teams aren’t wasting time drafting any kid who they don’t have a really good chance at signing. Best thing about this junior class is that extra year of eligibility. They get 2 years of the upper hand negotiating as opposed to a normal junior year and then being at the mercy of the league if you aren’t a top guy.
Don’t think we’ll get a good read this year because of that factor and all of last year’s juniors reentering, but I’m interested in seeing what the “new normal” will be in terms of guys returning for their senior year. I’m gonna miss the random quarterback or former big leaguers’ son that got drafted in the 33rd round though.

Advertisement
Don’t think we’ll get a good read this year because of that factor and all of last year’s juniors reentering, but I’m interested in seeing what the “new normal” will be in terms of guys returning for their senior year. I’m gonna miss the random quarterback or former big leaguers’ son that got drafted in the 33rd round though.
Money allotment will be interesting to see as well. Maybe it goes down a little or maybe the guys who get taken all get paid.

Advertisement
Noticed Morales limping around a lot during the game. Hopefully he'll be ready to go this weekend

Advertisement
Back