Apr 14 vs FGCU 4pm ACCNX

Advertisement
The fifth FGCU error ends the day for Tipton. Vilar on first with two outs for Del.

Kinda surprised miami didn't go to palmquist hoping to maybe scratch one across in the 8th or 9th to get a much needed win. Did palmquist get any burn Sunday? Didnt watch the very end

Advertisement
Kinda surprised miami didn't go to palmquist hoping to maybe scratch one across in the 8th or 9th to get a much needed win. Did palmquist get any burn Sunday? Didnt watch the very end
Finished the game. I don’t think you want to use him multi-inning in a midweek game if it’s avoidable, especially without a lead.

Some very hard hit balls in the 6th and 7th, but Fed gets through three scoreless.

Finished the game. I don’t think you want to use him multi-inning in a midweek game if it’s avoidable, especially without a lead.
Makes more sense. I didn't realize he got any work Sunday. I was gna say had he not been in Sunday that would have been over a week with no work...I see he gave up a run as well. Pretty rare there

CDC goes oppo with a leadoff single. Get him home and go to Palmquist.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unreal..Why not pinch hit with Morales here? I know pitelli has been hitting better lately but this could be the game...is Morales available or hurt

Advertisement
Probably safe but I don’t think it gets overturned. Much better angle this time.

Advertisement
Back