Apr 14 vs FGCU 4pm ACCNX

Advertisement
There it is, thanks S. Let's get it!!! Morales out is a big bat missing, kid is young but a pure hitter

There it is, thanks S. Let's get it!!! Morales out is a big bat missing, kid is young but a pure hitter
I’d have been quicker but the plumber was here. Bright side, I’d already taken the afternoon off before the time change.

I’d have been quicker but the plumber was here. Bright side, I’d already taken the afternoon off before the time change.
I almost started it but I didn't want to step on any toes so I messaged you. Now if we lose this and make it 4 straight we may have to talk, LOL.

Advertisement
I almost started it but I didn't want to step on any toes so I messaged you. Now if we lose this and make it 4 straight we may have to talk, LOL.
If we lose, I think you’re obligated to do it for the good of the team

If we lose, I think you’re obligated to do it for the good of the team
Let's see what happens buddy, I hope Smith strikes out a dozen of them and we roll, BUT I have a odd feeling about this game, like it's a toss up.

Smith gets them 1-2-3
lineout
lineout
flyout

These FGCU hitters have some serous averages, whoa

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gabe strikes out with bases loaded. 1-0 Canes after 1........ ADC's AB was very disappointing for a prospect of his caliber.

Advertisement
It's been 4 years since someone named Del Castillo hasn't had to carry the team.

Advertisement
Back