Apr 14 vs FGCU 4pm ACCNX

Pitelli reaches on an E4 but is wiped out on an inning ending Lala DP

Advertisement
Day over for Smith. Walters coming in with runners on the corners and one out.

Way to give your pitcher confidence Gino/JD!!!

don’t agree with this move at all regardless of results. We need smith with confidence to make any noise whatsoever in post season

Last edited:
Advertisement
Way to give your pitcher confidence Gino/JD!!!

don’t agree with those move at all regardless of results. We need smith with confidence to make any noise whatsoever in post season
I was a little surprised at the timing having just recorded a quick out following the mound visit. May have been an overcorrection to leaving Dubberly in too long Sunday.

Advertisement
I was a little surprised at the timing having just recorded a quick out following the mound visit. May have been an overcorrection to leaving Dubberly in too long Sunday.
He’s throwing **** against the wall and hoping it sticks. He’s in over his head

Y’all see the pulling guard toral just try to make that play next to dugout 🤣

my god we’re a unathletic sloppy looking squad

Advertisement
Great to see Walters dealing but why not start him today if this was plan. There’s no way Smith isn’t super down after getting yanked like that

edit: just gave up a bomb as soon as I posted this. LOL

Advertisement
They better be careful messing around with this mid week game. Im thinking they really need to win this one and 2 of 3 minimum from Clemson to get back on track or they may just go into the tank with some tough acc matchups to close the year

I’ve been wondering why Lala (or Pitelli for that matter) haven’t bunted for hits

Advertisement
Back