Apr 11 at Pittsburgh 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
I'll tell you why. In a notmal year the NCAA woul seed the teams. They would rank all the 1's, 2's, 3's, and 4's. Just like the basketball tournament, the strongest #1 will face the weakes 2, 3, and 4 teams. I think Miami would be a strong 3 team and would get paired in one of the weaker brackets. That's not going to happen this year. Teams will be playing in their geographic region. We won't get out of the SEC footprint this year.

They have never done that and aren't about to start doing that. After they place the #1 seeds, everything else is based on geography. Then the outliers are sent wherever there is a hole.

I figured that's what you thought. But the NCAA doesn't do it that way. Never have.

A
It's always about who you get matched up with. And if you're a #2 or #3 seed, you get sent to a #1 seed. That's not advisable.

Miami is in (today.....), Florida is on the bubble, and FSU & UCF would be out. And FAMU is no guarantee to win that conference. So right now it's one Florida team.
You don't understand. Host #1. There are 16 if them. Stay with me.

The university of Miami baseball program is dead. I don’t care what any recruiting services are ranking these classes. It was dead in the late morris years and it might be even worse under Gino (minus the midweeks). This team does nothing well. Nothing. The fact that I have to watch a bunch of north east kids take us to school fundamentally is nauseating. **** Miami’s leadership for handing the keys to Dimare for no reason

Advertisement
A

You don't understand. Host #1. There are 16 if them. Stay with me.
I could write a book on how seeding is done. Don't act like you're teaching something here.

There is no such thing as sending stronger #3's to weaker #1's. That doesn't happen.

1. Determine hosts
2. Place as many teams as they can based on geography
3. Put the outlying teams on a plane

Shocker. Cant get a big clutch hit to potentially get them back in the game...pitt seemingly getting them over and over again this series

They have never done that and aren't about to start doing that. After they place the #1 seeds, everything else is based on geography. Then the outliers are sent wherever there is a hole.

I figured that's what you thought. But the NCAA doesn't do it that way. Never have.
You don't know WTF you're talking about. Just stay out of the conversation. You're acting like an idiot. Just look at the 2019 bracket. Tell me why Baylor got sent to the LA region and Cal got sent to the Fayetteville region, Illinois to Ole Miss., etc.

Get a clue. You just trying create san argument with BS.

I'll tell you why. In a notmal year the NCAA woul seed the teams. They would rank all the 1's, 2's, 3's, and 4's. Just like the basketball tournament, the strongest #1 will face the weakes 2, 3, and 4 teams. I think Miami would be a strong 3 team and would get paired in one of the weaker brackets. That's not going to happen this year. Teams will be playing in their geographic region. We won't get out of the SEC footprint this year.
2019:

The #8 national seed, Texas Tech, got RPI #27 as their #2 seed.
The #3 national seed, Georgia Tech, got RPI #17 as their #2 seed.

Why, you ask? Because Dallas Baptist is in Texas and Auburn is in Alabama. Geography, not seeding, determines where you go.

Advertisement
I could write a book on how seeding is done. Don't act like you're teaching something here.

There is no such thing as sending stronger #3's to weaker #1's. That doesn't happen.

1. Determine hosts
2. Place as many teams as they can based on geography
3. Put the outlying teams on a planeool at my last post dip shiit.

You don't know WTF you're talking about. Just stay out of the conversation. You're acting like an idiot. Just look at the 2019 bracket. Tell me why Baylor got sent to the LA region and Cal got sent to the Fayetteville region, Illinois to Ole Miss., etc.

Get a clue. You just trying create san argument with BS.
Oh, I'll go all night.

The only hosts close to Baylor were in the same conference. They couldn't be a #2 there. So you put them on a plane. Additionally, there were no #2's on the west coast to be able to send to UCLA. Baylor has no one close, UCLA has no one close, so you make them 1-2.

This is going to be way too complicated for you to wrap your head around.

Look at the Louisville regional. Maybe grab a map first.

1. Louisville (Kentucky)
2. Indiana (Indiana)
3. Illinois State (Illinois)
4. UIC (Illinois)

Advertisement
2019:

The #8 national seed, Texas Tech, got RPI #27 as their #2 seed.
The #3 national seed, Georgia Tech, got RPI #17 as their #2 seed.

Why, you ask? Because Dallas Baptist is in Texas and Auburn is in Alabama. Geography, not seeding, determines where you go.
You're wrong. The NCAA factirs both. I already disproved you with Baylor in LA and Cal in Fayetteville. Balor should have been in Fayetteville or somewhere in Texas by account. Cal should have stayed on the West coast. Plenty of other schools playing out of region.

You just trying to be selective to fit your narrative which is wrong.

You're wrong. The NCAA factirs both. I already disproved you with Baylor in LA and Cal in Fayetteville. Balor should have been in Fayetteville or somewhere in Texas by account. Cal should have stayed on the West coast. Plenty of other schools playing out of region.

You just trying to be selective to fit your narrative which is wrong.

I told you about Baylor and Cal. You can't put teams in the same regional as someone from their conference.

The only Texas hosts were Big 12. The only California hosts were Pac 12.

Please tell me you understand that part at least.

Oh, I'll go all night.

The only hosts close to Baylor were in the same conference. They couldn't be a #2 there. So you put them on a plane. Additionally, there were no #2's on the west coast to be able to send to UCLA. Baylor has no one close, UCLA has no one close, so you make them 1-2.

This is going to be way too complicated for you to wrap your head around.
No dumb ***
Baylor coild have played in Fayetteville. Also what does conference matter. You said they only choose by geography.

0-2. Keep trying.

Advertisement
No dumb ***
Baylor coild have played in Fayetteville. Also what does conference matter. You said they only choose by geography.

0-2. Keep trying.

Cal went to Arkansas because there was nowhere to put them on the west coast.

It's obvious that the D1 team you played for didn't factor into the regionals.

I told you about Baylor and Cal. You can't put teams in the same regional as someone from their conference.

The only Texas hosts were Big 12. The only California hosts were Pac 12.

Please tell me you understand that part at least.
Get the ***** out of here. Baylor could have gone to any SEC host and been closer than LA.

Advertisement
Back