Apparently the buyout drops after Dec 1

Just to be clear, can ANYONE conclusively DENY the February 20, 2016 date for no buy out??? I think not but would like someone to confirm or deny?

I'm still trying to figure out why you think anyone on this board actually knows what his contract says. UM is a private institution and they don't release any contract information nor should they. Unless there is a poster on this board who has actually read the contract, I'm not sure what you're expecting as a response.

Advertisement
I don't care if this place bans me. I do care about UM football enough to not want to be banned. But if it happens, well so be it. But I am a really, really good attorney. I know the law, and my opponent made statements that were contrary to every legal precepts known to anyone who KNOWS law. This guy doesn't. Sorry for him. He hasn't proved anything I said was factually incorrect. In fact, from what I have read, after reading forty years of things about Hurricanes football, and that is as long as I have been a fan, his statements are incorrect. I am an expert on contractual law. Al's contract is unsustainable. Push has to come to shove and this is one of those times for the good of the program. It sucks but we have to do it.
You aren't an expert on "contractual" law and definitely aren't a lawyer.

Well I hope the complete desamation of the program was worth hanging on to what should have happened last year.

Advertisement
byrcq16-imgur.gif

Guys, this is so easily solved. Just show each other the secret handshake...

lmao. Such a provision would make absolutely zero sense. No way his contract has that.

The bottom line is that Blake JAmes has no clue what he is doing and is a complete disaster. Golden should have been fired before the game was over yesterday.

he'll negotiate a deal to leave before that date for the 12/1 buyout. He can't do this to himself or his family. Nothing to gain. it's all but over… I'd be surprised if he's here in two weeks.

If he does keep doing this, it further validates that he's a total "me" guys - just the type of player he seeked to run off over the years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back