Appalachian State tix redick

clg003

Junior
Premium
Seriously 180 bucks for grass seats? WTF?

Is anyone going?

Got any ins on tix?

Advertisement
If you think that's ridiculous check the rates the crappy hotels in Boone are charging for that weekend. Biggest home game in App St history.

If you think that's ridiculous check the rates the crappy hotels in Boone are charging for that weekend. Biggest home game in App St history.

I was thinking about Asheville, not that far away and a pretty bad *** city if you like beer.

They are expensive even with contacts with people that have season tickets. You are not going for less than $100 unless someone needs to dump tickets a week out.

Advertisement
Those necks are looking to sell out their beloved App Store home team for a few hundred bucks on the scalping market. That dump should be 90% Canes fans by the time App Store fans finish selling their team out.

I got a room at the Inn at Crestwood in Boone for $179. Heading up to Blowing Rock with the wife on Sunday.

Those necks are looking to sell out their beloved App Store home team for a few hundred bucks on the scalping market. That dump should be 90% Canes fans by the time App Store fans finish selling their team out.

I've been thinking that as well. Wouldn't be surprised if we had a decent % of the seats. Maybe not 90%, but enough to make some noise. Whatever the %, by the 3rd quarter our fans will be much louder than theirs.

I'm really not sure why this is surprising to people. The stadium seats 20,000 people. I got 12 tickets through UM just by ordering them when they sent me a mailer about away game tix being available. Paid like $60/each.

I live about an hour from Boone. Stay in Kingsport TN, Bristol or Johnson City and its an easy ride back after the game.

Advertisement
I got a room at the Inn at Crestwood in Boone for $179. Heading up to Blowing Rock with the wife on Sunday.

me too..be sure to eat at the table (on the grounds) at sunset..probably will be 7 ish by then? un real view!

Last edited:
You can get in for free at halftime. just ask the app. st fans for their tickets while theyre heading home.

I was thinking about Asheville, not that far away and a pretty bad *** city if you like beer.

That would be a good plan. Asheville has all sorts of hotels and B&B's. It takes me just under two hours to get to Boone from here - easy day trip.

That would be a good plan. Asheville has all sorts of hotels and B&B's. It takes me just under two hours to get to Boone from here - easy day trip.

Plus, Asheville is gorgeous and has a great food and beer scene. It's totally worth staying an extra day to take in the city if you're coming in from out of state.

Advertisement
I want to pay quadruple face value to an App Store rabid fan just to break them before the game starts. I want the satisfaction of making one of their fans sell out their team.

Advertisement
Blowing Rock is 15 minutes away and gorgeous. Lots of hotels there, both very upscale and reasonable.

This is the type of game we would have hated to watch during the previous regime.

Advertisement
Back