App State @ Tenn

Advertisement
Screenshot_20160901-230926.jpg

Why I hate Tenn fans so much lol

Advertisement
To think that if
1. App State's Kicker doesn't miss the EXP
2. App States Kicker doesn't miss the field goal
3. Bad Clock management not allowing a last second field goal.

Game was loss by the kicker if you ask me

To think that if
1. App State's Kicker doesn't miss the EXP
2. App States Kicker doesn't miss the field goal
3. Bad Clock management not allowing a last second field goal.

Game was loss by the kicker if you ask me

That is pretty obvious. But, as a GM, you don't want a true freshman out there in those moments.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ESPN keeps putting out warnings to Miami based on this. Personally, I feel better about the game after seeing how APP State has two plays.

Tenn is trash. Whenever App st rushed 4, Dobb was getting sacked. Bud Foster and VTech is going to feast on Tenn.Once again off season hype proves to mean nothing.

Advertisement
No rational person called App. State a cupcake, they are a decent midmajor team, and Satterfield is a hot commodity in the coaching fraternity. That said, Tennessee is playing **** poor football, and Butch Jones should be beyond ****ed. Tennessee has the talent edge, it's not particularly close, but it is extremely obvious that the UT staff didn't gameplan worth a ****. It's pathetic how limited their offense is, it's so predictable. Dobbs is an athlete pretending to play quarterback, he has little command of that offense. That said, Miami, with a superior technical staff, and a real QB should be able to pull away from the Mountaineers after halftime.

Paragraphs please. It's really hard to read a run on verse with old man vision on a cell phone while I'm drinking. Thanks.

That is a paragraph.

the difference between us and Tennessee is an offense

we can outscore App State. It took a miracle for Tennessee to do that.

We're sure as **** going to out-physical app state too. Tennessee got man handled by a smaller team on the line of scrimmage

Bruh, What's up with these fools:
[TWEET]771545876539985920[/TWEET]
[TWEET]771545567704911872[/TWEET]
[TWEET]771545310233374721[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Back