Apology to A Lot of You

The fact you have to get on a message board and defend your honor is appalling to me. But whatever, CIS is real life, bro.

Advertisement
Wait I thought I read in another thread that you admitted you got AQM suspended, correct me if I'm wrong..... But I saw something along the lines of that.

OP's burning need to be liked by everyone on this board is everything that's wrong in America. Sees a bunch of dip****s calling for his head over something he had nothing to do with and pens a "please give me likes" apology instead of just telling said dip****s to go Winston their mothers.

695_zps46e09478.gif

Wait I thought I read in another thread that you admitted you got AQM suspended, correct me if I'm wrong..... But I saw something along the lines of that.

Op im almost positive that you did state your involement in the AQM situation. Either way we just want the facts not to say you were a deciding factor but how did he end up gone for the entire year?

Advertisement
Wherrera actually was the first person to float the idea of a move to SLS to Dahhhhhna. His family may have also been involved in the disappearance of Adam Walsh.

Wherrera actually was the first person to float the idea of a move to SLS to Dahhhhhna. His family may have also been involved in the disappearance of Adam Walsh.

He was the reason they wouldn't budge on Butch's contract and he personally promoted Radio to HC.

Wherra8 tell them to meet you in parking lot at Duke game. Guarantee they wouldn't show.

These guys just like to f*ck with people on the boards

Tell me about it, this guy jus OOOOZES intimidation

334olfo.jpg

Was going to neg OP for this silliness and getting AQM suspended, but may now rep for this leading to GOV's use of the picture and avatar.

If ever I have a bad day, I can simply bring this thread up and see that post and laugh out loud.

This is not getting the credit it deserves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back