Apology to A Lot of You

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
First and foremost, I just got access to the boards again and caught up on the Olsen and AQM threads in which my name was being tossed around a lot.

I want to apologize for creating the Olsen thread. I created it back in April not long after the Spring game because a lot of people were questioning him and I wanted to share what I saw. I never thought I would get even a bit of backlash like I did. We live in a fast world and we want info now. I saw what I saw and thought others would want to know. I was wrong and I apologize for that. I had nothing to do with the most recent story.

Now, people are saying I was a part of suspending AQM. COMPLETELY FALSE. I didn't even find out before you all. We found out at the same time. I am the Student Government VP, but we are not in charge of those types of situations. I didn't vote or even know students played a part in that process. I am just as upset as you all. I love this place. This was my dream school. My earliest sports memories start with this team. I bleed orange and green just as much as all of you. I was not happy with the decision- AT ALL. I don't think any students are on that decision making board. Students are only involved in Academic Cheating scandals. There is a separate organization for that.

Again, I just want to clear my name an apologize. If you have any questions about any of these things I can try and answer them based off what I know probably won't be more than you already know though.

Hopefully you all can stop bashing me. I made a mistake. We're moving on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You've got nothing to apologize for, man. The retards in here went after you hard for no reason at all...they owe you an apology, if anything.

Advertisement
oops.gif

Advertisement
You good. What do you know about the "fight"? AQM get jobbed?

I don't know more than you did. If the facts we are reading are true about him defending his son, then I think he did get punished too harsh.

Now in terms of a neutral party, I highly doubt it was students but I am not sure. Neither myself nor our President were on that "board". I've asked her to find anything she can about the case but hasn't been able to. Usually admin handles these issues. The only time I have heard I students being involved is when there is academic dishonesty.

First and foremost, I just got access to the boards again and caught up on the Olsen and AQM threads in which my name was being tossed around a lot.

I want to apologize for creating the Olsen thread. I created it back in April not long after the Spring game because a lot of people were questioning him and I wanted to share what I saw. I never thought I would get even a bit of backlash like I did. We live in a fast world and we want info now. I saw what I saw and thought others would want to know. I was wrong and I apologize for that. I had nothing to do with the most recent story.

Now, people are saying I was a part of suspending AQM. COMPLETELY FALSE. I didn't even find out before you all. We found out at the same time. I am the Student Government VP, but we are not in charge of those types of situations. I didn't vote or even know students played a part in that process. I am just as upset as you all. I love this place. This was my dream school. My earliest sports memories start with this team. I bleed orange and green just as much as all of you. I was not happy with the decision- AT ALL. I don't think any students are on that decision making board. Students are only involved in Academic Cheating scandals. There is a separate organization for that.

Again, I just want to clear my name an apologize. If you have any questions about any of these things I can try and answer them based off what I know probably won't be more than you already know though.

mmmhmmmm

3860724-5298936577-skepp.jpg

Advertisement

mmmhmmmm

View attachment 25596

I don't know what else to tell you dude.

Advertisement

Look for OP to transfer to LSU next semester.

Advertisement
Back