Apology to A Lot of You

Its a ******* online forum about college football. who gives a ****. you'll never see 99% ppl in your life. **** THAT DRUNK LOSER KEVIN OLSEN!!!!!

Advertisement
Hard to believe that even though he cared enough about the Canes and this site to come on here and tell us how it was and apologize for something he really didn't need to, some of us are still bashing him. Come on.

Advertisement
Whererraa, you're a person with a hateful agenda that's a detriment to my school, our fan base, and everything the U stands for. You have no problem flip-flopping, misleading the board and yourself, and just ****ting on everything and everyone. You're part of the problem, not the solution.

Advertisement
Whererraa, eres una persona con un odioso programa que es un perjuicio para mi escuela, nuestra base de aficionados, y todo lo que la U. Usted no tiene ningún problema flip-flop, engañosa la junta y para usted mismo y sólo ****ting en todo y de todo el mundo. Ustedes son parte del problema y no la solución.

Whererraa, you're a person with a hateful agenda that's a detriment to my school, our fan base, and everything the U stands for. You have no problem flip-flopping, misleading the board and yourself, and just ****ting on everything and everyone. You're part of the problem, not the solution.

Rep this man.

Rep this man.

I love this school just as much as you do. You don't want to believe me fine. I feel like I'm on trial for something I didn't do.

Advertisement
As the student government VP, how about getting this clown show we call a coaching staff off our payroll, and moving down the road?

Olsen was being Olsen. He **** his nest, he'll fix it or he won't. Red flags went up before he ever got on campus.

Rep this man.

I love this school just as much as you do. You don't want to believe me fine. I feel like I'm on trial for something I didn't do.

Keep spinning on this, and any other negative thing that actually hurts this university's athletic program because of your pro-Shalala obsession.

Idon't know if its that you cover for ANY university President, ANY athletic director, ANY coach, or just NEED to spin spin spin.... I have no idea. It's really inexplicable.

This f'ing president is a massive failure to everyone, except the 10% of the pro-Shalala lunatics on the far left whocan't see straight. Which of course means 90% of this board and the moderators who's sole purpose seems to be to fan the spin and preserve this embarrassment to the site, the U, the community.

Advertisement
R we the only fan base that hates on our own fans as much as we do? U guys r treating another canes fan like he's a nole or gator even though some of you actually attended fsuor uf on here and call ur selves canes

As the student government VP, how about getting this clown show we call a coaching staff off our payroll, and moving down the road?

Olsen was being Olsen. He **** his nest, he'll fix it or he won't. Red flags went up before he ever got on campus.

I wish I could. The one thing that bothers me is most kids don't mind him. They are alright with him. No one really cares.

Unfortunately, we don't have that much power. But I agree I'm not a fan of his. Haven't liked him since he was hired.

Rep this man.

Keep spinning on this, and any other negative thing that actually hurts this university's athletic program because of your pro-Shalala obsession.

Idon't know if its that you cover for ANY university President, ANY athletic director, ANY coach, or just NEED to spin spin spin.... I have no idea. It's really inexplicable.

This f'ing president is a massive failure to everyone, except the 10% of the pro-Shalala lunatics on the far left whocan't see straight. Which of course means 90% of this board and the moderators who's sole purpose seems to be to fan the spin and preserve this embarrassment to the site, the U, the community.

I am not Pro Shalala either, but keep going.

R we the only fan base that hates on our own fans as much as we do? U guys r treating another canes fan like he's a nole or gator even though some of you actually attended fsuor uf on here and call ur selves canes

LOL. More of "lets throw some **** on the wall and see if it sticks?

Its a literal statement. If you followed the program instead of screaming as loud as you can you might know a little more about our history and the players. Which would make you seem more intelligent when you're yelling and calling people names.

Advertisement
Back