Apologies Accepted

i think that it may be time for you find another team to follow. Your anger helps no one, and breads contempt.

LOL. Let me guess? Just do what I did. Put him on ignore. He doesn't exist to me anymore. It makes this place so much more tolerable, without the incessant, repetitive drivel.

Advertisement
i think that it may be time for you find another team to follow. Your anger helps no one, and breads contempt.

LOL. Let me guess? Just do what I did. Put him on ignore. He doesn't exist to me anymore. It makes this place so much more tolerable, without the incessant, repetitive drivel.

And I'm sure it makes it more fun to sit through 28 innings against one team and score two runs.

De Pinga..... Morris needs to retire already. We could barely hit anything out of the infield and costly errors. Typical Canes baseball the last few years. Defend away boys.

Advertisement

In that case, you fixing to put yourself on ignore?

It's a real shame that essentially one poster has drug the entire baseball board down in their feeble attempt to entertain themselves.
Who, bomb? Txcanes and his 50 screen names? Because it sure ain't Antwan.

Maybe it will start sinking in once you turn on the TV to watch Miami to play in a Super Regional next weekend, and can't figure out why ESPN isn't showing our beloved Canes.

Antwan saw the truth, as did a lot of the rest of us, and were still rooting against what we thought was gonna happen due to our love of the Canes. We all love the team, but we are just being honest and factual about it all...not letting fandom delude what we see.

And y'all can't handle it. The truth hurts. It just hurts some more than others now that its been realized.

Priceless - now he says the many people who are tired of the way some folks discuss the Canes is the same person with 50 screen names. What a tool. You guys do not get it. I am beyond MAD, have issues with Morris, hitting was pitiful in the regional (PS the players own that) and am tired of not making the Supers and CWS. What many people are trying to tell you is your style and timing all are terrible. Face it, folks dont like the posters who are ALWAYS negative. ALWAYS. Fact - live with it and stop trying to rationalize that you are the right ones! 50 screen names - what a joke. PS - I do not have the time to live on here like you two. And you two know who you are!!

Now - the debate about how to improve the program can start - which I certainly want and will discuss when the time is right - like now.

What many people are trying to tell you is your style and timing all are terrible. Face it, folks dont like the posters who are ALWAYS negative. ALWAYS. Fact - live with it and stop trying to rationalize that you are the right ones!
That's just the thing--we're not always negative. We don't hesitate to point out when something sucks about the team for sake of fandom, though. We're never going to apologize or act like we're wrong for doing that...especially when the evidence is sitting right in front of us in the form of another Regional letdown.

So, I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, and that you don't like some of the posts that Antwan, myself, and others who are "negative" make. But in the words of Chopper Reid, "harden the fvck up".

Now - the debate about how to improve the program can start - which I certainly want and will discuss when the time is right - like now.
Well, you're late to the party because we've been discussing it for a while. But I'll bite--what's your beef with the program, and how do we fix it?

Advertisement
What many people are trying to tell you is your style and timing all are terrible. Face it, folks dont like the posters who are ALWAYS negative. ALWAYS. Fact - live with it and stop trying to rationalize that you are the right ones!
That's just the thing--we're not always negative. We don't hesitate to point out when something sucks about the team for sake of fandom, though. We're never going to apologize or act like we're wrong for doing that...especially when the evidence is sitting right in front of us in the form of another Regional letdown.

So, I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, and that you don't like some of the posts that Antwan, myself, and others who are "negative" make. But in the words of Chopper Reid, "harden the fvck up".

Well, you're late to the party because we've been discussing it for a while. But I'll bite--what's your beef with the program, and how do we fix it?

//Someone please pay attention to me!!

Harden up, if you only knew cowboy. Folks they just do not get it, so ignore is the only way to go. Miserable lives.

Harden up, if you only knew cowboy. Folks they just do not get it, so ignore is the only way to go. Miserable lives.
That was your last chance to fess up and give us some actual input on how to improve the program. You just proved to every single person on this board that you (and your other aliases) don't have anything to contribute to that conversation with that response. The floor was yours, and you decided to mumble some dumbazz nonsense about a "cowboy" and "ignore" and "miserable".

Go back to your corner, lotion up, and have fun whacking it to our "effort". Leave the rest of us here to actually discuss things logically and critically.

Advertisement

+1 - BWCD telling people that this was their last chance... wow! It wasn't even directed at me and I just find it appalling that this guy can just attack one poster after another! Look in the mirror and read your posts from the last few weeks!

+1 - BWCD telling people that this was their last chance... wow! It wasn't even directed at me and I just find it appalling that this guy can just attack one poster after another! Look in the mirror and read your posts from the last few weeks!
You're going to sit there and tell us that txcanes and txcanes80 aren't owned by the same person posting?

You must think we're some special kind of stupid, ******* troll.

It may have not been directed at your specific screen name, but yeah--what I posted goes for you too.

I guess you had to use the other screen name to read my post and reply, since I was threatened with being put on Ignore by the other screen name.

You're going to sit there and tell us that txcanes and txcanes80 aren't owned by the same person posting?

It may have not been directed at your specific screen name, but yeah--what I posted goes for you too.

I guess you had to use the other screen name to read my post and reply, since I was threatened with being put on Ignore by the other screen name.

Not the same person but thanks for asking!

Advertisement

Don't believe you. Just leave already. And take your other aliases with you.

Don't believe you. Just leave already. And take your other aliases with you.

So I should leave because you say so? If everyone followed that advice, it would just be negative comment after negative comment. I think I will stay around just to watch you continue to attack poster after poster.

Pretty good advice.

We had a similar "look at me" type on Canesport for years and years. No matter how many people agreed about the state of the program, he felt the need to act as if he was the only one making the point. Then, if you dared to root for the squad and exhibit the slightest bit of optimism, out came the "I told you so" or "glad your happy with this mediocrity"...etc. Once it is obvious nobody is arguing the point that Morris has gone backwards and the University is not taking the necessary steps to put the team back on the map, then it is essentially a desperate need for attention.

UM

Pretty good advice.

We had a similar "look at me" type on Canesport for years and years. No matter how many people agreed about the state of the program, he felt the need to act as if he was the only one making the point. Then, if you dared to root for the squad and exhibit the slightest bit of optimism, out came the "I told you so" or "glad your happy with this mediocrity"...etc. Once it is obvious nobody is arguing the point that Morris has gone backwards and the University is not taking the necessary steps to put the team back on the map, then it is essentially a desperate need for attention.

UM

+1 This sounds just like someone on this board. I agree. With some people, you just can't be optimistic about anything 'CANES related. I don't get it!

Advertisement
Back