Apologies Accepted

AntwanJ306

Thunderdome
Like I said from the beginning, this is nothing more than a regional program. It is now six years since we have even won a Super Regional game, MUCH less ever sniffed Omaha. People here want us to "enjoy" the fact that we made it to the championship game of a home regional. GTFOH with that pussification.

This administration is going to keep sitting back and being fooled by post-season appearances until the unthinkable happens and we have one of those years and the streak ends. And the whole time we could have snagged one of the great young coaches out there. But we reward a guy who won a CWS 13 years ago.

While you guys are patting yourselves on the back for making a regional and having a nice streak in April, remember that we just lost the three weekend starters that carried this team. There is not a whole lot to look forward to next year. You people deserve everything that comes your way as this program continues to sit on idle.

Advertisement
We haven't made it to the CWS in 6 years.

Let that sink in.

Best case scenario:

We bring on Lovelady as Assoc. HC and let him and DiMare get our program back to where it's supposed to be.

Last edited:
i think that it may be time for you find another team to follow. Your anger helps no one, and breads contempt.

Advertisement
Shalala slurpers have ZERO problem with this performance. The problem is the fans that would dare dissagree.

Morris is too God **** stubborn to resign on his own. The AD needs to do his job and give him an ultimatum.

Morris is not going anywhere. This university doesn't give a **** about winning anything of significance. We played putrid for the last three weeks when it counted the most. I mean, that was the worst case of hitting I have ever witnessed. Morris and this staff is a joke.

Advertisement
gloating because Miami lost? not cool
this was your time to let actions speak.
yours, here, are a greater fail. imho
Go Canes and stop
PLEASE

Last edited:
i think that it may be time for you find another team to follow. Your anger helps no one, and breads contempt.

It's people like you who allow crap like this to keep happening. You think the way our AD does. As long as Morris isn't ******** Sugar Canes and the players aren't burning down the Merrick Building, they are going to let him stay comfy in that office overlooking the field. Fck championships. No one cares about championships. Field a team, keep it clean, keep the post-season streak going, and everything is roses.

Go Canes and stop
PLEASE

I'm not gloating. I'm livid. Three runs in 38 innings against legitimate pitching in a home regional? And this was the BEST team we've had in six years. I'm calling out the people who ragged on me all year long when all I was trying to do was tell you people that this was smoke and mirrors and we are still the same heap of garbage that we have been for six years.

My goodness people.....this isn't a one or two year letdown. It's SIX YEARS.

It's people like you who allow crap like this to keep happening. You think the way our AD does. As long as Morris isn't ******** Sugar Canes and the players aren't burning down the Merrick Building, they are going to let him stay comfy in that office overlooking the field. Fck championships. No one cares about championships. Field a team, keep it clean, keep the post-season streak going, and everything is roses.
14.gif

Advertisement
Go Canes and stop
PLEASE

I'm not gloating. I'm livid. Three runs in 38 innings against legitimate pitching in a home regional? And this was the BEST team we've had in six years. I'm calling out the people who ragged on me all year long when all I was trying to do was tell you people that this was smoke and mirrors and we are still the same heap of garbage that we have been for six years.

My goodness people.....this isn't a one or two year letdown. It's SIX YEARS.
ok ty be well & go Canes

^^^^That's why there's only two or three other guys here who can converse with me. When the facts get too tough, people post cute GIFs. Mature.

Advertisement
It's a real shame that essentially one poster has drug the entire baseball board down in their feeble attempt to entertain themselves.

It's a real shame that essentially one poster has drug the entire baseball board down in their feeble attempt to entertain themselves.

The real problem here is that you people are too worried about me to be able to stand back and make a rational analysis of this baseball program. But don't worry, you will eventually change when we get to about a decade's worth of sitting at home for the CWS.

Who, bomb? Txcanes and his 50 screen names? Because it sure ain't Antwan.

Maybe it will start sinking in once you turn on the TV to watch Miami to play in a Super Regional next weekend, and can't figure out why ESPN isn't showing our beloved Canes.

Antwan saw the truth, as did a lot of the rest of us, and were still rooting against what we thought was gonna happen due to our love of the Canes. We all love the team, but we are just being honest and factual about it all...not letting fandom delude what we see.

And y'all can't handle it. The truth hurts. It just hurts some more than others now that its been realized.

Advertisement
Back