AP Top 25 Poll (10-13-19)

Advertisement
The way this year is going, there are going to be undefeated teams not in the playoffs that are going to be royally ****ed !

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wisconsin should be in the top 5 ... hate to say that about them **** CheeseEaters though ... lol

Four shutouts in 6 games .... an argument could be made that the Badgers are either #1 or #2
I hate them for our last 2 bowl games, but I actually like them. They never seem to get the respect they deserve.

I hate them for our last 2 bowl games, but I actually like them. They never seem to get the respect they deserve.
Mork did not have the Canes prepared to play or win either of those bowl games with the CheeseEaters.... it was plain ****
embarrassing.

Mork did not have the Canes prepared to play or win either of those bowl games with the CheeseEaters.... it was plain ****
embarrassing.
I've spent some time around the Madison area. Outside of the college people, who think they're in West New York, the rank and file are great people to be around. They love the Badgers. They're like the vanilla version of us. Disrespected, but just keep doing our thing.

I've spent some time around the Madison area. Outside of the college people, who think they're in West New York, the rank and file are great people to be around. They love the Badgers. They're like the vanilla version of us. Disrespected, but just keep doing our thing.
there are some really nice folks in Wisconsin. but there are some real squirrels up there too ... lol

Advertisement
there are some really nice folks in Wisconsin. but there are some real squirrels up there too ... lol
Oh **** yes! Met a few of them. One driver spent an hour explaining to me how his mother had spent weeks of sick time upset over Walker making them pay a percentage of their pension. I asked if he had weeks of sick time to burn over having to contribute 3% of his salary towards his retirement. He said he has no retirement plans. He never saw the disconnect.

Texas (4-2) is ranked #15 and there are four undefeated teams ranked lower ..... interesting.

Advertisement
Pretty hard fall to number 10. I’m not mad at that drop.

They faking on Wisconsin though. Them boys top 5.

Boise State is playing some great football right now. They won’t make it to the CFP for garbage reasons. But they should be a nice NY6 pick if they finish undefeated. Switched coaches and recovered.

Yo if Baylor and SMU can come back from the **** they did..... Miami can too. No excuses.

Baylor and SMU havent come back anywhere close to where they were.

Advertisement
Back