AP Top 25 Poll (10-13-19)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao anybody else lose to an unranked team at Home as a 20 point favorite, drops at least 12 spots
Exactly... the dumbasses on ESPN were talking about how the Dawgs were still in the hunt for a playoff spot even with one loss if they win out because .... get this .... THEY BEAT NOTRE DAME..... LMAO .... what a bunch of ******* morons !

Exactly... the dumbasses on ESPN were talking about how the Dawgs were still in the hunt for a playoff spot even with one loss if they win out because .... get this .... THEY BEAT NOTRE DAME..... LMAO .... what a bunch of ******* morons !
If they win out that would mean they beat Bama or LSU in the Sec chip game. If they do that, best believe they are going to the playoff

Don’t be too sure....

With the playoff system — it’s sometimes better for a good team to lose a game early to get their attention and focus dialed to 10....

It’s ****y teams like Clemson that’s at greatest risk to lose a playoff or Ship game.

Evil Saban is smart when he says that success is “rat poison” because it tastes good going down and then it kills you.

Advertisement
Pretty hard fall to number 10. I’m not mad at that drop.

They faking on Wisconsin though. Them boys top 5.

Boise State is playing some great football right now. They won’t make it to the CFP for garbage reasons. But they should be a nice NY6 pick if they finish undefeated. Switched coaches and recovered.

Yo if Baylor and SMU can come back from the **** they did..... Miami can too. No excuses.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Boise State is playing some great football right now. They won’t make it to the CFP for garbage reasons. But they should be a nice NY6 pick if they finish undefeated. Switched coaches and recovered.

Yo if Baylor and SMU can come back from this **** they did Miami can too. No excuses.

But both Baylor and SMU run spread offenses and have OC's whom play to their player's strength's. And NOT their liabilities.

Advertisement
Bama still # 1 .... LSU jumps to #2 ..... Gaytors and Dawgs still in top 10. The Mighty ****** Cavaliers are now unranked.

I still don't understand Clemson being number 3. They molly- whopped Alabama in the NC and haven't lost. I understand the scare from NC but until proven otherwise with a loss they are number 1.

I still don't understand Clemson being number 3. They molly- whopped Alabama in the NC and haven't lost. I understand the scare from NC but until proven otherwise with a loss they are number 1.
Clemson was lucky to get by Mack's unranked TarHole team by 1 point and should have lost the game with a better play call for the 2 pt conversion try. Bama and LSU are both better than Clemson. the AP poll is accurate as far as this goes .

And an argument could be made that there are other teams that are better and should be ranked ahead of Clemson..
Clemson is clearly not near as good as they were last year. Anyone that disagrees has not watched them play. Last year is last year. end of story IMO.

Yo if Baylor and SMU can come back from the **** they did Miami can too. No excuses.

Wisky would run a train on UGA. All that talent on UGA and they lose to USCe. Very similar to Richt’s teams at UGA.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back