AP Top 25 Poll (10-13-19)

It would me.

Lsu is suspect as **** on d

Not sure I agree.

LSU D is the same as it always is. They're tied with BAMA on yards per play on D and give us less yards.

They give up more points. But that's probably because they've played Texas and Florida, and gave up garbage time scores to Vandy.

Advertisement
Not sure I agree.

LSU D is the same as it always is. They're tied with BAMA on yards per play on D and give us less yards.

They give up more points. But that's probably because they've played Texas and Florida, and gave up garbage time scores to Vandy.

UF hasn’t been exactly setting the world on fire, even with trask. He was horrible against auburn ,he’s better than franks but is very careless with the ball, fumbles and int’s

Lsu made a meh Gator offense look like the 99 rams. Towson gave them more problems.

As for Vandy, they moved the ball all game. Texas lit their *** up too. Even the garbage team they played a few weeks ago moved the ball ok. The secondary as a unit is suspect. I don’t care about the stars of the guys , I’m judging by their actual play. And it’s not good.

Bama is waaaway more talented than anyone LSU has played , especially at wr , ol and qb. Tua will light their *** up like the Fourth of July. If they plan on winning they better bring five td’s with them.

Because they’re straight f’d against that offense.

UF hasn’t been exactly setting the world on fire, even with trask. He was horrible against auburn ,he’s better than franks but is very careless with the ball, fumbles and int’s

Lsu made a meh Gator offense look like the 99 rams. Towson gave them more problems.

As for Vandy, they moved the ball all game. Texas lit their *** up too. Even the garbage team they played a few weeks ago moved the ball ok. The secondary as a unit is suspect. I don’t care about the stars of the guys , I’m judging by their actual play. And it’s not good.

Bama is waaaway more talented than anyone LSU has played , especially at wr , ol and qb. Tua will light their *** up like the Fourth of July. If they plan on winning they better bring five td’s with them.

Because they’re straight f’d against that offense.

Ole Miss scored 31 on Bama ... TAMU put 28 on Bama ,,, South Carolina scored 23 on Bama.

Texas and Florida are superior to all 3 of those teams.

If LSU is suspect on D, so is Bama.

11/9 will be a banger! 1st time I've ever thought LSU had a shot against Saban.

Advertisement
Ole Miss scored 31 on Bama ... TAMU put 28 on Bama ,,, South Carolina scored 23 on Bama.

I’ve watched all of their games and LSU’s and I never felt as bama was getting exposed. All of those games were over at the half or early third.

Bama hasn’t been tested yet , or even close. LSU on the other hand has been getting straight butt ****ed weekly.

Bama turns the lights out once the other team gets a couple early scores , it seems to annoy them so they wake up.

I don’t think they’re as good as past defenses but they’re still a lot better than what LSU has.

Imo LSU’s best chance is a high scoring game. The offenses are pretty close to even , but as I’ve mentioned the defense is what separates AL.

You think you could be looking at this through your hatred of bama lens? Lol.

I mean I hate them too, but I just think they’re definitely a better team , especially it being at their stadium.

Last edited:

Bamas D has been low key bad for 2 years now. their fans will even admit it. its not the same D as it used to be

I’ve watched all of their games and LSU’s and I never felt as bama was getting exposed. All of those games were over at the half or early third.

Bama hasn’t been tested yet , or even close. LSU on the other hand has been getting straight butt ****ed weekly.

Bama turns the lights out once the other team gets a couple early scores , it seems to annoy them so they wake up.

I don’t think they’re as good as past defenses but they’re still a lot better than what LSU has.

Imo LSU’s best chance is a high scoring game. The offenses are pretty close to even , but as I’ve mentioned the defense is what separates AL.

You think you could be looking at this through your hatred of bama lens? Lol.

I mean I hate them too, but I just think they’re definitely a better team , especially it being at their stadium.

this isnt LSUs best D, but their best offense by a mile. UF against AUB survvied on big plays and great D. they were much more consistent against LSU

Advertisement
this isnt LSUs best D, but their best offense by a mile. UF against AUB survvied on big plays and great D. they were much more consistent against LSU

That’s why it’ll be somewhat of a game , I’d still take bamas o by a hair and their d is quite a bit better. Like I said , it’s not a typical bama d but it’s still a top 10 d.

App state is ranked. Isn't that the team that beat UNC and everyone blasts UNC about it? Undefeated and 5-0?

Advertisement
I still don't understand Clemson being number 3. They molly- whopped Alabama in the NC and haven't lost. I understand the scare from NC but until proven otherwise with a loss they are number 1.

Last year is last year... means nothing. UNC was 2-10 last year and they beat South Carolina and almost beat Clemson. Last year has no bearing on polls in October.

Last year is last year... means nothing. UNC was 2-10 last year and they beat South Carolina and almost beat Clemson. Last year has no bearing on polls in October.
When you have won 2 of the last 4 championships you get the benefit of the doubt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back