AP Top 25 (Pitt ranked 24)

If juniors and seniors aren't developed for their first 2-3 years, they aren't going to be ready to go 11-1. Pretty basic concept.

FYI, "keep trying" is one of those insults from 2002. Join us here in the future, old school.

Who said 11-1? I guess that is one more win than 8-4? How about winning the coastal? Surely there is somewhere in between, maybe?

Did VT just go 11-1 to win the coastal? I didn't read that, maybe they should be in the playoff contention.

Serious question, do you think there is another team in the Coastal with more talent?

Keep trying.

No, old school, there is not a team in the Coastal with more talent. There are, however, teams with more developed talent. But you keep on believing that everything was in place. Makes the board interesting.

At least you conceded that there are no teams in the coastal with more talent. Great.

You can call it "developed", I can call it "misused". The bottom line is the talent is there, today.

Fuente came in, even though VT performed worse than us recently, won the Coastal in year one. We on the other hand finished 3rd. I suppose you think that what he did was god-like.

Keep trying.

You can call it what you want. No one cares what you think. Keep acting like they do, though. Makes you look tough.

Fuente came in and went 9-3. HUGE difference. Outperformed us by one game. I don't see us EVER beating the great Justin Fuente.

Clearly you care what I think and do.

- Reading intent in my posts
- Discussing my posts in a back and forth manner (rather then ignore)
- Calling me a "****y fan" (not sure what that means), "tough" and a "narcissist"

Exactly, Fuente came in and went 9-3 (6-2) and won the Coastal (beat us bad too). It isn't an accomplishment, we agree. That is why I am disappointed with our October and how performed given how we played our last 4 games. I know we will beat the chit out of VT, I am just disappointed how a first year HC managed to do what we should have done THIS YEAR.

Also, it is also good to know that there is a record in between 8-4 and 11-1.

Advertisement
Now you're reading my intent in my posts. More conversations in your head. What is a "****y fan"? Are you calling me a name? Oh no!

Deny that I root against Miami? I don't deny it because it is ***ing stupid. Keep trying.

Side note: I am glad that you conceded on all points and now we're on some tangent about my intent and fandom.

Right, I conceded everything. That's what narcissists try to make everyone believed. We finally all agreed with you.

No need to read intent. You wear it on your sleeve.

Who is "we"? Are you still having conversations in your head?

- Calling me a "****y fan" (not sure what that means), "tough" and a "narcissist"

Exactly, Fuente came in and went 9-3 (6-2) and won the Coastal (beat us bad too). It isn't an accomplishment, we agree. That is why I am disappointed with our October and how performed given how we played our last 4 games. I know we will beat the chit out of VT, I am just disappointed how a first year HC managed to do what we should have done THIS YEAR.

No I laugh at what you think. No one cares what anyone here thinks. My posts included.

No I laugh at what you think. No one cares what anyone here thinks. My posts included.

So why would you say "No one cares what you think"? If no one cares what anyone thinks.

Advertisement

So why would you say "No one cares what you think"? If no one cares what anyone thinks.

Why don't you 2 just get a hotel room already and have a light-saber duel to sort this all out?

No, with you. But I'm glad to see that you conceded my points and moved on to my psychological profile.

I didn't concede on anything except that what Fuente did isn't some accomplishment. Again, read the posts on the board and stay away from the conversations in your head.

You conceded everything when you left the topic. I am in your head now.

Advertisement
I have no problem that Pitt is ranked higher than UM. They beat a 2nd ranked Clemson team in death valley. We didn't beat any ranked teams this year. We could not even beat a 4-8 notre dame team and as far as I can remember it correctly Kaaya has not had one comeback victory with a winning drive in his career. Maybe he can achieve sth. we could not in a long time and win a freaking bowl game.

What did you expect with the roster we had this year? Have you seen the bums we've trotted out as an O-Line? I seriously don't understand how anyone could be so delusional that they think this team was supposed to magically win the coastal with the amount of weak talent we have on the roster.

Fuente did it in year one with inferior talent.

I see 87 pages of you arguing that we should have done better and, I believe, you're saying it's Richt's fault. Ok, so what's the answer? What needs to happen for us to win the number of games we should win? Nobody is happy with October, but there are different opinions about what to do. What's yours?

Advertisement

No, with you. But I'm glad to see that you conceded my points and moved on to my psychological profile.

I didn't concede on anything except that what Fuente did isn't some accomplishment. Again, read the posts on the board and stay away from the conversations in your head.

Oh you mean this post when you stopped talking about the topic altogether. I didn't know me being a fan had anything to do with the topic.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/ap-top-25-pitt-ranked-24-a/114116/4

Keep trying.

Thanks CoRch Richt.

You might as well pick another team to follow. He's going to be our coach for a long time.

Been a fan for 30+ years and Richt won't be here a long time if he keeps underachieving.

LOL you are a dumbass . He is here for at least 10 years and probably closer to 20. WE are in a better place today then we have been since 2004.

Lulz

You better hope Richt can start beating teams with inferior talent then.

What did you expect with the roster we had this year? Have you seen the bums we've trotted out as an O-Line? I seriously don't understand how anyone could be so delusional that they think this team was supposed to magically win the coastal with the amount of weak talent we have on the roster.

I see 87 pages of you arguing that we should have done better and, I believe, you're saying it's Richt's fault. Ok, so what's the answer? What needs to happen for us to win the number of games we should win? Nobody is happy with October, but there are different opinions about what to do. What's yours?

I think the major issue is the play calling. He could bring in a new competent OC.

Advertisement

I think the major issue is the play calling. He could bring in a new competent OC.

I would have zero problems with that, but I think he's shown the ability to fix what he's doing wrong. Do you think there's an OC out there who is DEFINITELY better than Richt in year 1? Because if not, I think maybe you stay with Richt. With a little more talent and guys exicuting better, I think our O gets significantly better.

Oh you mean this post when you stopped talking about the topic altogether. I didn't know me being a fan had anything to do with the topic.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/ap-top-25-pitt-ranked-24-a/114116/4

Keep trying.

You're not a fan, which is why you harp on a stupid topic. It all runs together.

I think the major issue is the play calling.

Of course you do, because you're a message board bandit. There are 100 different fan bases out there whining about "play calling" as though there are competent OC's selling insurance or, in your case, home bound by a disability. You all know better than the guys on every staff.

Advertisement
Back