AP Top 25 (Pitt ranked 24)

So Randy Shannon's debacle no longer has an impact on where Miami is as a program, but the 2013 roster means we should have won the Coastal in 2016. Fantastic point, Consig.

Advertisement
We gotta win games that mean something. Wins over Pedo State and Clemson **** on our biggest wins in Pitt and GT.

In the twisted world of college football, it means more to beat Clemson and Ped State than it does to beat the team that beat them.

Same record, and we beat the brakes off them head to head. There's no justification in the real world for them to be ahead of us.

Pretty much exactly this.

And I am still trying to figure out how Ped St is fooling everyone right now...they are a complete and utter fraud, and even PSU fans will tell you so.

Nothing to do with only having 2 losses I'm sure.

We going to a better bowl game. They don't respect the conference, but who you beat. We beat GTech (beat cmr old school), Pitt (beat Clemson) and instead have a school who allowed a basketball score. Vtech in a conference **** with no playoff ranking next week.

Advertisement
So Randy Shannon's debacle no longer has an impact on where Miami is as a program, but the 2013 roster means we should have won the Coastal in 2016. Fantastic point, Consig.

It means it isn't the talent that is holding us back. Keep trying.

We going to a better bowl game. They don't respect the conference, but who you beat. We beat GTech (beat cmr old school), Pitt (beat Clemson) and instead have a school who allowed a basketball score. Vtech in a conference **** with no playoff ranking next week.

They will be ranked. Ap and coaches poll ranked then yesterday

They will be ranked. Ap and coaches poll ranked then yesterday

There's no direct correlation between those 2 polls. Lsu and I believe Tennessee was ranked AP last week and didn't make playoff poll. Navy and Stanford did. Case in point: the media members on the AP are ABSOLUTELY idiots. I don't know how for so long they've granted the opportunity to make preseason polls. They're based off nothin and by week 4 are wrong.

Advertisement
So it isn't stability, the cloud or talent. It might be something else though.

It is something else. It's the lack of development under Al Golden. Surely that's what you meant.

That doesn't explain why we had this October this year. Keep trying.

If juniors and seniors aren't developed for their first 2-3 years, they aren't going to be ready to go 11-1. Pretty basic concept.

FYI, "keep trying" is one of those insults from 2002. Join us here in the future, old school.

Undeveloped talent doesn't show up and win games. Otherwise we would have won games under Al Golden.

The worst part is that now you have to root against Miami so you can be right about Mark Richt. Huge fan.

If juniors and seniors aren't developed for their first 2-3 years, they aren't going to be ready to go 11-1. Pretty basic concept.

FYI, "keep trying" is one of those insults from 2002. Join us here in the future, old school.

Who said 11-1? I guess that is one more win than 8-4? How about winning the coastal? Surely there is somewhere in between, maybe?

Did VT just go 11-1 to win the coastal? I didn't read that, maybe they should be in the playoff contention.

Serious question, do you think there is another team in the Coastal with more talent?

Keep trying.

Undeveloped talent doesn't show up and win games. Otherwise we would have won games under Al Golden.

The worst part is that now you have to root against Miami so you can be right about Mark Richt. Huge fan.

Maybe it was "misused". The talent was there, this year, to win the Coastal. Please tell me who had more talent in the coastal.

The most pathetic thing is that you give a chit who I root for. Huge Potato. I am honored to have a fan.

Also, it is even more pathetic how you're unable to fully read my posts. You have conversations in your head with what you think you read and then recite that bullchit on the board.

Keep trying.

Advertisement

Who said 11-1? I guess that is one more win than 8-4? How about winning the coastal? Surely there is somewhere in between, maybe?

Did VT just go 11-1 to win the coastal? I didn't read that, maybe they should be in the playoff contention.

Serious question, do you think there is another team in the Coastal with more talent?

Keep trying.

No, old school, there is not a team in the Coastal with more talent. There are, however, teams with more developed talent. But you keep on believing that everything was in place. Makes the board interesting.

Maybe it was "misused". The talent was there, this year, to win the Coastal. Please tell me who had more talent in the coastal.

The most pathetic thing is that you give a chit who I root for. Huge Potato. I am honored to have a fan.

Also, it is even more pathetic how you're unable to fully read my posts. You have conversations in your head with what you think you read and then recite that bullchit on the board.

Keep trying.

Just know that I am not the least bit impressed or intimidated by your need to insult everyone. You get your self-esteem from having 15,000 posts on this board, and you think it makes you some kind of authority figure. In reality, you're just a ****y fan. Very unique. You're one of a kind.

I noticed that you don't deny the fact that you root against Miami. Gotta be right for those future porsts. Message board hero.

Keep trying.

No, old school, there is not a team in the Coastal with more talent. There are, however, teams with more developed talent. But you keep on believing that everything was in place. Makes the board interesting.

At least you conceded that there are no teams in the coastal with more talent. Great.

You can call it "developed", I can call it "misused". The bottom line is the talent is there, today.

Fuente came in, even though VT performed worse than us recently, won the Coastal in year one. We on the other hand finished 3rd. I suppose you think that what he did was god-like.

Keep trying.

Advertisement
2016 NCAA College Football Polls and Rankings for Week 14 - ESPN

How tf is Pitt ranked ahead of us?

I get they beat Clemson, but they literally gave their Defense the day off yesterday in what could mistaken for a Big 12 audition, and we beat the brakes off of them to begin our season ending 4 game win streak.

Just another reminder that if we ever our to return to the pinnacle of college football, we cannot show any mercy bc they will NEVER give us a break or the benefit of the doubt. We must absolutely destroy, loot, and pillage.

I hope Richt is up to the challenge.

Simple. They beat a ranked team. We did not.

Keep trying.

Just know that I am not the least bit impressed or intimidated by your need to insult everyone. You get your self-esteem from having 15,000 posts on this board, and you think it makes you some kind of authority figure. In reality, you're just a ****y fan. Very unique. You're one of a kind.

I noticed that you don't deny the fact that you root against Miami. Gotta be right for those future porsts. Message board hero.

Now you're reading my intent in my posts. More conversations in your head. What is a "****y fan"? Are you calling me a name? Oh no!

Deny that I root against Miami? I don't deny it because it is ***ing stupid. Keep trying.

Side note: I am glad that you conceded on all points and now we're on some tangent about my intent and fandom.

Keep trying.

At least you conceded that there are no teams in the coastal with more talent. Great.

You can call it "developed", I can call it "misused". The bottom line is the talent is there, today.

Fuente came in, even though VT performed worse than us recently, won the Coastal in year one. We on the other hand finished 3rd. I suppose you think that what he did was god-like.

Keep trying.

You can call it what you want. No one cares what you think. Keep acting like they do, though. Makes you look tough.

Fuente came in and went 9-3. HUGE difference. Outperformed us by one game. I don't see us EVER beating the great Justin Fuente.

Now you're reading my intent in my posts. More conversations in your head. What is a "****y fan"? Are you calling me a name? Oh no!

Deny that I root against Miami? I don't deny it because it is ***ing stupid. Keep trying.

Side note: I am glad that you conceded on all points and now we're on some tangent about my intent and fandom.

Right, I conceded everything. That's what narcissists try to make everyone believed. We finally all agreed with you.

No need to read intent. You wear it on your sleeve.

Advertisement
Back