AP 2022 MBB Pre-season Top 25

Advertisement
Tie No Respect GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Advertisement
Advertisement
SEC and Big 10 getting so much love, but what conference had 3 teams in the Elite 8 in a bad year? We should be in the Top 25 after getting to the Elite 8 last year.

Gonzaga will finish the season as a 1 or 2 seed and get bounced before the final four per usual. Is Houston really going to be that good?

Advertisement
Miami should absolutely be ranked. I also feel my alma mater should be number 1. But I’m nit picking

Last edited:
Gonzaga will finish the season as a 1 or 2 seed and get bounced before the final four per usual. Is Houston really going to be that good?
100% bro! We made a final four run without our two best players last year. Both are back plus we added a 5 star forward and near 5 star wing. They are very good. Better than last year

100% bro! We made a final four run without our two best players last year. Both are back plus we added a 5 star forward and near 5 star wing. They are very good. Better than last year
I totally forgot they made a final four run. Would be great to see them back there again this year, take them anyday over the usuals.

Advertisement
I totally forgot they made a final four run. Would be great to see them back there again this year, take them anyday over the usuals.
Think we have a legit chance. It’s a guard game. To me we resemble the baylor team that won it a few years ago. Except we’re bigger. And sorry elite 8 run.

Think we have a legit chance. It’s a guard game. To me we resemble the baylor team that won it a few years ago. Except we’re bigger. And sorry elite 8 run.
I think it's wide open again this year. My brothers are die hard UNC fans and they are always known for dropping games they shouldn't. Bacot and Love coming back was huge for them.

I think it's wide open again this year. My brothers are die hard UNC fans and they are always known for dropping games they shouldn't. Bacot and Love coming back was huge for them.
I think Miami is a top 15 team from day 1. Those two transfers cannot be underestimated with wong coming back. As long as Miller and a few bench guys improve we should be a better team than last year

I think Miami is a top 15 team from day 1. Those two transfers cannot be underestimated with wong coming back. As long as Miller and a few bench guys improve we should be a better team than last year
I think what people are skeptical about is the bench production. Last year they were nonexistent and it cost Miami a few games. I'd assume Omier plays the 5 and Walker plays the 4 or vice versa. If the bench could be productive this is a top 10-15 team no doubt.

Advertisement
Back