Anything Other Than Tom Jurich Is Unacceptable

Just my opinion: Let's not get too worked up over AD, as the only thing we're really interested in is the ON FIELD product. Question is, will the next AD term Diaz and swing for the fences on a coach to take the program to the next step. If that guy can do that, he is pretty much irrelevant to football operations other than fundraising.

But if we get a beta AD who is optics and fiscally frugal, or another puppet.... we're in the thick stuff for another 8 years.

Advertisement
what a joke! passing on a proven and successful AD that actually has made it public that he wants the job! As a fan this is purgatory!

4337291.jpg

Advertisement
He's available, qualified, wants the job.

He'll be working under a President that isn't interested in sports.

They're considering New Mexico's AD and guys that have never done it instead?

**** outta here
I didn't advocate for the new Mexico guy at all.

It's just dumb to say "anyone other than x candidate is unacceptable"

95% of this board didn't know who jurich was two weeks ago and now we HAVE to get him and everyone else in the world is unqualified

**** outta here

How is Jurich that much different than Butch has been here for years? Both have been unemployed at the P5 level since their involvement in NCAA infractions. I know both were "exonerated" by letters from the institutions they were employed by, but have they really been exonerated? It has been 4 years for Jurich without a new job and 10 for Butch with a low level G5 job.

Does no other school recognize Jurich's "alphaness"? lol

Advertisement
I didn't advocate for the new Mexico guy at all.

It's just dumb to say "anyone other than x candidate is unacceptable"

95% of this board didn't know who jurich was two weeks ago and now we HAVE to get him and everyone else in the world is unqualified

**** outta here

Don't care what the board didn't know.

He's the best option, most rational, most realistic.

Yes, everything and anything not him, specifically, is unacceptable.

How is Jurich that much different than Butch has been here for years? Both have been unemployed at the P5 level since their involvement in NCAA infractions. I know both were "exonerated" by letters from the institutions they were employed by, but have they really been exonerated? It has been 4 years for Jurich without a new job and 10 for Butch with a low level G5 job.

Does no other school recognize Jurich's "alphaness"? lol

Eddie Nunez = Manny Diaz?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is that Baylor AD a candidate? I really don't care if Jurich is the choice or nt, I just don't want some Bs political pick of a guy who just is from Miami. Get the best ******* AD we can. You want Zo and Gino? Bring them in as Non-ADs.
Mack Rhoades was my guy but of course he never got a mention.

Advertisement
Back