Anything other than 10-1 is a failure at this point

Miami will have to score 40+ to beat Wake & UNC. Can it happen, sure. Will it happen, not likely
It’s a mystery, some here must be watching the Canes and in there minds think it’s the 2001 team.
We’re squeaking out game we’re supposed to dominate, YES we are loaded with studs BUT there into there own mindset game.

Late hits , targeting, and silly penalties YOU tell me can you take a team like this and put them up against big focused teams whom are making serious title run are you guys SERIOUS???

The bookies see reality as in making us dogs at VT , the odds of Pope making a pressure catch like that we’re sick.

YES a huge catch and score BUT normally it’s a DROP tell us I’m wrong.

We are where we are because of one FOCUSED PASSION BURNING STUD QB , take out and we’re calling for Manny’s head as usual.

For a moment of reality PLEASE BE HONEST, do you really think these Canes in there present mindset can match up against any of the other TOP 10 and WIN.

Indiana mindset is for real OSU could lose this week to them if OSU loses there focus for a couple min

You play 3 quarters like we do they’ll have 50 points these teams FEED AND RIP MEAT AND BONE APART LIKE HIENAS IN AFRICA and expect we can win in 5-10 minutes 4th quarter

SOME PLEASE AGREE WITH ME WE ARE NOT BAMA, OSU, ND the gators and Trask would throw for 550 yards and run 200.

But I’m WRONG we’re winning and will beat the rest of our schedule and play Clemson or ND and do the same then make the playoffs and play the same way and win also in last minute fir NC .

ALL WITH OUR PRESENT MINDSET.

I stand corrected we’re playing great and ready for a serious run

GOCANES

Advertisement
It’s a mystery, some here must be watching the Canes and in there minds think it’s the 2001 team.
We’re squeaking out game we’re supposed to dominate, YES we are loaded with studs BUT there into there own mindset game.

Late hits , targeting, and silly penalties YOU tell me can you take a team like this and put them up against big focused teams whom are making serious title run are you guys SERIOUS???

The bookies see reality as in making us dogs at VT , the odds of Pope making a pressure catch like that we’re sick.

YES a huge catch and score BUT normally it’s a DROP tell us I’m wrong.

We are where we are because of one FOCUSED PASSION BURNING STUD QB , take out and we’re calling for Manny’s head as usual.

For a moment of reality PLEASE BE HONEST, do you really think these Canes in there present mindset can match up against any of the other TOP 10 and WIN.

Indiana mindset is for real OSU could lose this week to them if OSU loses there focus for a couple min

You play 3 quarters like we do they’ll have 50 points these teams FEED AND RIP MEAT AND BONE APART LIKE HIENAS IN AFRICA and expect we can win in 5-10 minutes 4th quarter

SOME PLEASE AGREE WITH ME WE ARE NOT BAMA, OSU, ND the gators and Trask would throw for 550 yards and run 200.

But I’m WRONG we’re winning and will beat the rest of our schedule and play Clemson or ND and do the same then make the playoffs and play the same way and win also in last minute fir NC .

ALL WITH OUR PRESENT MINDSET.

I stand corrected we’re playing great and ready for a serious run

GOCANES
Ayahuasca is a **** of a drug. Go Canes.
1605465948767.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back