Anyone worried about the middle of the Dline this year?

Advertisement
The 1-10 look, with Rousseau across from the center and 10 strikers lined up behind him.
nkqia.jpg

We have our next McIntosh/Willis, but he isn't who you might think.

This is what I'm pounding-off to every night:

1. Roche -- Silvera -- Rousseau -- Phillips

2. Harvey -- Ford -- Miller -- Blissett

Advertisement
Advertisement
The DEs require enough attention that the DTs should get ample help in winning their matchups. I think they will be ok.

Advertisement
Not necessarily. Keep in mind there's going to be a lot of one on ones for our interior guys because the outside tackles will need help blocking our ends. Can't see offenses not giving help on those guys. I think Nesta is going to eat if he comes in healthy. Miller is going to occupy a lot of space. He needs more playing time in my opinion cause teams have problems running with him in the game. Hoping Ford plays like the beast looking man that he is.
Nesta better eat...

Ford was a Green Tree AA coming out of fall camp and flashed a few times and that’s about it. I know that Nesta was injured but when he was healthy he did very little. Miller is going into his 3rd year and was a developmental player. Holley and HH are gonna be RFr. To me, it’s a glaring issue unless two of those guys improve a ton without an off-season.
Lol we're one of the top 10 maybe even top 5 overall D-line units this year based of talent and production, we're going to eat in the ACC

Advertisement
We have our next McIntosh/Willis, but he isn't who you might think.

This is what I'm pounding-off to every night:

1. Roche -- Silvera -- Rousseau -- Phillips

2. Harvey -- Ford -- Miller -- Blissett
Outstanding low key trolling.

I'm sure we'll see more or Rousseau inside on passing downs with Phillips and Roche on the ends. Why not get your best guys on the field.

Expecting a big leap from the DB's too. DL eats they eat.

Advertisement
Back