Anyone worried about the middle of the Dline this year?

Advertisement
The 1-10 look, with Rousseau across from the center and 10 strikers lined up behind him.
TW-CA000_Rodney-Dangerfield_R_20110722190000.jpg

Key to D will be interior DL's ability to hold up against the run. Plenty of speed and athletes to get after the QB, so what happens when teams put on big boy pants and try running it down our throat?

Advertisement
So be it. I guess we're not worthy. Anyways thanks for the times you're in the mood.
Got nothing to do with being "worthy", it's not rocket science it's football.

I shouldn't have to explain why this is dumb, if you watch enough games people should be able to tell for themselves why this is foolish, if they can't that's on them.

I think Miller is a monster. He looked dominant in the few snaps he played.

Holley got great reviews during the spring, so thatll be a nice 4th DT.

Also, on passing downs at least, we still have Greg to go inside. Phillip's could prolly do the same.

Advertisement
Im not obsessed with studying numbers but on my eye test. I think we'll be fine. Msu game will give us an idea.

DT depth is horrid and it's all names of guys we hope are good but they haven't shown a **** thing. Not surprised because this position changed as soon as Golden got fired (thank God) but it was recruited better by that other coaching staph.

RJ and Willis were animals
Huh? How many dt's you think we play in a game? Depth was no better when rj and willis were here!

Got nothing to do with being "worthy", it's not rocket science it's football.

I shouldn't have to explain why this is dumb, if you watch enough games people should be able to tell for themselves why this is foolish, if they can't that's on them.
Nothing personal brother. Just my two cents.

Advertisement
I liked Miller the most last year. Hopefully he continues to develop and play more this year.

I also like our dline recruiting and how Stroud has helped to continue it since arriving (though I know it’s not just him).

I think our defensive line had a lot of problems last year and regressed, though, in comparison to when Simpson was here. I also think Rousseau being such an obvious freak masked a lot of these deficiencies and distracted from the problems. I don’t know how much of that was due to Stroud and/or due to Bakers poor coaching and stupid blitzing. This was compounded by playing at best a mediocre schedule with plenty of
Mediocre to bad offenses so all our defensive rankings were massively inflated.

We all know our terrible offense continuously left them to fend for themselves, though. So the new staff additions there should also help.

Personally I think a lot of progress needs to be shown this year on the d line but we have a lot of talent. I think we’ll be a lot better based on this talent having more experience and an offense that is far better than incompetent.

I think Miller is a monster. He looked dominant in the few snaps he played.

Holley got great reviews during the spring, so thatll be a nice 4th DT.

Also, on passing downs at least, we still have Greg to go inside. Phillip's could prolly do the same.
He definitely took advantage of Feely's arrival and transformed his body. If he focuses on technique with the same devotion? It's an upgrade. Phillips is definitely going to show out.

Advertisement
DT depth is horrid and it's all names of guys we hope are good but they haven't shown a **** thing. Not surprised because this position changed as soon as Golden got fired (thank God) but it was recruited better by that other coaching staph.

RJ and Willis were animals

DT depth is horrid? How many teams in the country have the amount of snaps coming back that Miami does in Ford, Silvera, and Miller? It ain’t a ton.

Advertisement
Back