Anyone who buys season tickets in 2015 is an *******

Advertisement
You'd have to be a totally soulless racist **** to continue to give these racists your money.

What the **** does race have to do with this? Some of you guys always play the race card when things don't go the way you think they should.

This is not a race issue. This is a pi$$ poor coaching issue. Before you bring up any kind of comparison to Shannon, bear in mind that he was also a crappy HC.

Randy deserved to be fired, as does Golden.

Your final sentence answered the question raised in your first sentence.

In case, as I suspect, you're too dim to figure it out I'll explain it to you. UM is treating the white HC differently than they treated the black HC even though their records are identical, and the black HC actually had a better final season. The black HC got 4 years, yet the white HC hasn't been fired at the end of his 4th season. Giving the white HC preferential treatment equals racism.

When will a UM shill make a post like the following:

"They could all live up to their word, and she (Donna Shalala) will still throw them out of her office and not act on it.

The bottom line is, no college president is going to make decisions based on a movement of unhappy fans. Especially, emotional, out of control UM fans, who are unhappy a 9-2 record isn't good enough for them.

Its just not going to happen.

Want to withhold your HC donations? That's your choice.

Choose not to buy tickets for a UM game again? Again, your choice.

Think doing so is going to strong arm Donna Shalala? That's not only not going to happen, its going to be handled like it was a joke. That's how pathetic it is.

Folks who engage in this need to realize one thing. You are spectators, not participants. Sports is an enterprise where, if you don't like the product, don't go. If you like the product, support it.

However, when you start believing you will determine what that product is, all I can say is, you better be a college president or a group of Board of Trustee members, who have enough votes to make a change. Anything short of that will not bring about any change.

I don't care how much money these folks put up, and it won't be nearly as much as they will brag about, Donna That ******* Liberal Self-Serving Dyke is not getting blackmailed by any UM fans.

It will go down in UM history in the same laughable fashion as the infamous, "Hang Coker in effegy" party that was supposed to take place at Mark Light after the Washington game in 2000."

Hey Bro..this isn't just a few rabid fans that are unhappy. The overwhelming majority of the fan base <95% want him gone. Ex players want him gone. The local media and talking heads want him gone. I bet most returning players want him gone. The only people that don't want him gone are the ones that have to write the check to make him gone.

I can't recall any sports team where the fan base/local media was so up in arms and a administration refuses to do anything. Name a similar situation, college or pro where a coach was so despised and yet kept his job? Name it..i like to hear it.

Chickenshyt U! Where else would you find this kind of mess! Plus, where are our many RICH alums in this? Why isn't money being put up to SAVE MIAMI FOOTBALL????

Advertisement
I am not an *******, I was one last year. I have seen the light. I will not assist this admin in the death of a on e proud program.

so not going to the games and making the stadium even emptier will help the program become proud again? lmao ignorance is running wild on these forums

No, repeatedly showing up to the same restaurant that serves you a plate of corn-encrusted shlt and charges you $50 for it will ensure they change chefs.

it's a sports team. not a restaurant. you don't cheer for a restaurant. you don't care about the chefs and the waiters/waitresses. As fans you're supposed to cheer for the program itself along with the players..

All i'm saying is a program that gets a ton of crap for nobody showing up to games already, even when we do well. The whole fan base turning it's back on the players and the team isn't going to help anything nor is it going to help get golden fired anytime sooner. Blake James does not care about the well wishes of the fans, he cares about keeping his job and how much the buyout for Golden is. All that is going to be accomplished by you fake *** fans not going to the games is our empty stadium appearing all over espn and websites as a joke and recruiting tool for other coaches to recruits.

I will be at the games, because I am not a miami fan to root for the coach, I'm a miami fan because I care about Miami

I have had season tickets since 92 and for the pass 4 seasons I also got 2 free for coaching until things change I will only take my two free tickets for Nebraska.

Advertisement
Honestly, they've shown their hand, they don't give a **** about the product on the field. The kids are out there sacrificing their bodies (and minds) at the altar of profit to bolster the bottom line of the entire athletic department, and they don't give a **** enough about them to even give them proper coaching.

Don't be an enabler, don't be an *******.

How many ******** we got on this ship?

tumblr_mic5nytGTO1rsm741o1_250.gif

Advertisement
Anyone who buys bowl tickets is an ******* too

I was wondering if that money goes to the school or the bowl itself. I really want to go man. It's my last game as a student. Graduate in May.

Don't buy it from the school. Buy it from the bowl, or from a third party. The school will get an allotment of 10-15,000 tickets. Just don't order through them. It'll be cheaper to not order through the school anyway.

Advertisement

I was wondering if that money goes to the school or the bowl itself. I really want to go man. It's my last game as a student. Graduate in May.

Don't buy it from the school. Buy it from the bowl, or from a third party. The school will get an allotment of 10-15,000 tickets. Just don't order through them. It'll be cheaper to not order through the school anyway.

Ok cool. For students the school usually sells it cheaper but I'll try and use a third party.

Ok cool. For students the school usually sells it cheaper but I'll try and use a third party.

Bet you will be able to get tickets for cheap to whatever **** bowl we go to

and a detriment. ***** you.

I will be buying season tickets next year and will support the Hurricanes come **** or high water. If you guys don't like it go suck a ........ What do I care what a bunch of lowlife losers like those posting here think or say. Have at it losers because you will be wasting your time and the energy it takes to respond because that means you will falsely be thinking I give a **** what you think or that I will be reading it which I assure you I have better things to do.
This doesn't mean I am happy with the product or the coaching. So have at it you bunch of buzzards! I didn't think I could find lower people than looted and burned Ferguson but wow I have found them on this site! Are you guys getting privileges at the state prison computer lab or what. Isn't it time to go eat dinner, you know bread and baloney and water. Then time for you to go clean the urinals and toilets? LOSERS ALL!!!!

BTW Tim Reynolds is right, this site represent absolutely no real journalism, credibility or any level of intellect!

and a detriment. ***** you.

I will be buying season tickets next year and will support the Hurricanes come **** or high water. If you guys don't like it go suck a ........ What do I care what a bunch of lowlife losers like those posting here think or say. Have at it losers because you will be wasting your time and the energy it takes to respond because that means you will falsely be thinking I give a **** what you think or that I will be reading it which I assure you I have better things to do.
This doesn't mean I am happy with the product or the coaching. So have at it you bunch of buzzards! I didn't think I could find lower people than looted and burned Ferguson but wow I have found them on this site! Are you guys getting privileges at the state prison computer lab or what. Isn't it time to go eat dinner, you know bread and baloney and water. Then time for you to go clean the urinals and toilets? LOSERS ALL!!!!

BTW Tim Reynolds is right, this site represent absolutely no real journalism, credibility or any level of intellect!

Nice job, toad. Welcome baRck.

Advertisement
Back