Anyone who buys season tickets in 2015 is an *******

Advertisement
I am not an *******, I was one last year. I have seen the light. I will not assist this admin in the death of a on e proud program.

so not going to the games and making the stadium even emptier will help the program become proud again? lmao ignorance is running wild on these forums

I am not an *******, I was one last year. I have seen the light. I will not assist this admin in the death of a on e proud program.

so not going to the games and making the stadium even emptier will help the program become proud again? lmao ignorance is running wild on these forums

No, repeatedly showing up to the same restaurant that serves you a plate of corn-encrusted shlt and charges you $50 for it will ensure they change chefs.

No, repeatedly showing up to the same restaurant that serves you a plate of corn-encrusted shlt and charges you $50 for it will ensure they change chefs.

Free market capitalism v. Marxist faqqotry.

Advertisement
You'd have to be a totally soulless racist **** to continue to give these racists your money.

racist? check
****? check
soulless? check

season ticket holder in 2015, and i can personally verify that this logic holds

I thought I raised you better than that.

there are three people on the entire planet that may cause me to change my mind with renewing next year.

ibis wingz
the franchise
&
WhatTheHell
^ i went from hating this fella to being his new biggest fan with one DM

but fugg guys...think of the badass seat location i can get now with no one else renewing. just maybe i can finally get that aisle seat ive always wanted..

Seriously. I consider myself a hardcore fan. I've been to over a hundred home games since I was a kid. Been to 20+ different road venues. Passionate enough that I've infected those around me, wife, best friend, to the point where they root for the Canes, go to road games with me.

I've never been a fair-weather fan.

However, if they don't give a **** about the product on the field, I'm not going to give a **** about going to any games, and definitely not donating money to the HC. I learned a long time ago, for my own peace of mind, to stay away from parasitic relationships, and I'll be damned if my relationship with UM football hasn't felt particularly one sided lately.

Advertisement
Yo if cutler ridge laz isn't renewing after 33 years that **** speaks volumes and this year was my only year with season tickets and it has left me nutless **** you Al!**** you!

I have a dilemma. I sold a gun (your favorite topic OP) to the dude that buys our group tickets in the alumni section. I told him to take the money for the gun, and put it towards next seasons tickets.

I ain't going to ask for it back (cause that would be ****ed up and I don't roll like that), so I am stuck with the tickets.

You'd have to be a totally soulless racist **** to continue to give these racists your money.

What the **** does race have to do with this? Some of you guys always play the race card when things don't go the way you think they should.

This is not a race issue. This is a pi$$ poor coaching issue. Before you bring up any kind of comparison to Shannon, bear in mind that he was also a crappy HC.

Randy deserved to be fired, as does Golden.

Advertisement
I am afraid Donna, Al, Blake and the BOT have given me a serious Orange and Green blood clot. Can't seem to bled those colors any more. Not another cent for ANYTHING related to that school in Coral Gables until it is once again THE U!!!!!

Any faqqots who attend games next year should wear t-shirts that say, "I sUpport racism"

In what way is someone attending a Canes game next year racism?

BTW, I've already canceled my tickets, but it had absolutely nothing to do with race.

Advertisement
basically if you didn't support Randy but your willing to support Golden, it is inferred it could only be a race issue (which I can see some logic in that).

What the **** does race have to do with this? Some of you guys always play the race card when things don't go the way you think they should.

This is not a race issue. This is a pi$$ poor coaching issue. Before you bring up any kind of comparison to Shannon, bear in mind that he was also a crappy HC.

Randy deserved to be fired, as does Golden.

So, why aren't they firing Golden? Please don't tell me about Nebish Shapiro and the "cloud."

I have a dilemma. I sold a gun (your favorite topic OP) to the dude that buys our group tickets in the alumni section. I told him to take the money for the gun, and put it towards next seasons tickets.

I ain't going to ask for it back (cause that would be ****ed up and I don't roll like that), so I am stuck with the tickets.

Fins tix?

Advertisement
Back