Anyone who buys season tickets in 2015 is an *******

Advertisement
I am not an *******, I was one last year. I have seen the light. I will not assist this admin in the death of a once proud program.

Last edited:
We will no longer support mediocrity. We are finished until the school makes a commitment to excellence.

Advertisement
Can't be stated enough. If you find yourself sitting in the stadium at any point next year during a Canes game, just think to yourself, "wow, I am such a ******* ******* and an enabler."

You'd have to be a totally soulless racist **** to continue to give these racists your money.

Any faqqots who attend games next year should wear t-shirts that say, "I sUpport racism"

Advertisement
Didn't renew this season. I even declined free tickets. I can't support this **** that they're putting out on the field.

They're selling bull**** and anyone who attends the games is guilty of buying it.

When will a UM shill make a post like the following:

"They could all live up to their word, and she (Donna Shalala) will still throw them out of her office and not act on it.

The bottom line is, no college president is going to make decisions based on a movement of unhappy fans. Especially, emotional, out of control UM fans, who are unhappy a 9-2 record isn't good enough for them.

Its just not going to happen.

Want to withhold your HC donations? That's your choice.

Choose not to buy tickets for a UM game again? Again, your choice.

Think doing so is going to strong arm Donna Shalala? That's not only not going to happen, its going to be handled like it was a joke. That's how pathetic it is.

Folks who engage in this need to realize one thing. You are spectators, not participants. Sports is an enterprise where, if you don't like the product, don't go. If you like the product, support it.

However, when you start believing you will determine what that product is, all I can say is, you better be a college president or a group of Board of Trustee members, who have enough votes to make a change. Anything short of that will not bring about any change.

I don't care how much money these folks put up, and it won't be nearly as much as they will brag about, Donna That ******* Liberal Self-Serving Dyke is not getting blackmailed by any UM fans.

It will go down in UM history in the same laughable fashion as the infamous, "Hang Coker in effegy" party that was supposed to take place at Mark Light after the Washington game in 2000."

When will a UM shill make a post like the following:

"They could all live up to their word, and she (Donna Shalala) will still throw them out of her office and not act on it.

The bottom line is, no college president is going to make decisions based on a movement of unhappy fans. Especially, emotional, out of control UM fans, who are unhappy a 9-2 record isn't good enough for them.

Its just not going to happen.

Want to withhold your HC donations? That's your choice.

Choose not to buy tickets for a UM game again? Again, your choice.

Think doing so is going to strong arm Donna Shalala? That's not only not going to happen, its going to be handled like it was a joke. That's how pathetic it is.

Folks who engage in this need to realize one thing. You are spectators, not participants. Sports is an enterprise where, if you don't like the product, don't go. If you like the product, support it.

However, when you start believing you will determine what that product is, all I can say is, you better be a college president or a group of Board of Trustee members, who have enough votes to make a change. Anything short of that will not bring about any change.

I don't care how much money these folks put up, and it won't be nearly as much as they will brag about, Donna That ******* Liberal Self-Serving Dyke is not getting blackmailed by any UM fans.

It will go down in UM history in the same laughable fashion as the infamous, "Hang Coker in effegy" party that was supposed to take place at Mark Light after the Washington game in 2000."

Ever heard of the Chicago Cubs?

Advertisement
I am hoping to spend < $5.00 for individual game tickets for the entire season on Stub Hub, outside of the Nebraska game. I plan on sneaking in to that one.

Advertisement
In 2013, my group had 20 seats in Section 155.

in 2014, many left, but we still had about 10 seats in Section 155.

In 2015, we will have 0 seats. We're all done.

For as much as I love this program, I honestly view it as selfish to continue to support the incompetence (and thereby be complicit). It'll be the first time I don't renew and donate (in some capacity) since before I was a student (1998).

If the program can't count on people like me, they're in some serious trouble.

and a detriment. ***** you.
With this attitude,I could easily see the BOT saying"Let drop football".The cost of buying
out Golden,the cost of new coach and staff could approach over $20mil+.And then you
have threads like this that say boycott the U and don't buy tickets.
The U would never drop football.Consider UAB who said no more.And the U was considering
dropping football until Schellenberger came along.

I'm sure the 'reported' season ticket numbers won't seem too bad. Can't wait to see the actual crowds at games.

If you go to a game or donate money to the football program you are an ******* and a ******

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back