Anyone who buys season tickets in 2015 is an *******

and a detriment. ***** you.

I will be buying season tickets next year and will support the Hurricanes come **** or high water. If you guys don't like it go suck a ........ What do I care what a bunch of lowlife losers like those posting here think or say. Have at it losers because you will be wasting your time and the energy it takes to respond because that means you will falsely be thinking I give a **** what you think or that I will be reading it which I assure you I have better things to do.
This doesn't mean I am happy with the product or the coaching. So have at it you bunch of buzzards! I didn't think I could find lower people than looted and burned Ferguson but wow I have found them on this site! Are you guys getting privileges at the state prison computer lab or what. Isn't it time to go eat dinner, you know bread and baloney and water. Then time for you to go clean the urinals and toilets? LOSERS ALL!!!!

BTW Tim Reynolds is right, this site represent absolutely no real journalism, credibility or any level of intellect!

Go read the Ted Hendrick's Offspring thread. He basically states that retards like you that keep buying tickets no matter what are why the BoT knows they don't have to make any changes.

You're a douchebag.

Advertisement
and a detriment. ***** you.

I will be buying season tickets next year and will support the Hurricanes come **** or high water. If you guys don't like it go suck a ........ What do I care what a bunch of lowlife losers like those posting here think or say. Have at it losers because you will be wasting your time and the energy it takes to respond because that means you will falsely be thinking I give a **** what you think or that I will be reading it which I assure you I have better things to do.
This doesn't mean I am happy with the product or the coaching. So have at it you bunch of buzzards! I didn't think I could find lower people than looted and burned Ferguson but wow I have found them on this site! Are you guys getting privileges at the state prison computer lab or what. Isn't it time to go eat dinner, you know bread and baloney and water. Then time for you to go clean the urinals and toilets? LOSERS ALL!!!!

BTW Tim Reynolds is right, this site represent absolutely no real journalism, credibility or any level of intellect!

So true the best is the negg button this losers get off on negging people its a comical site though you cant help at laugh at the lack of knowledge of football from the top to bottom on this site

The porsters who arent buying season tickets next year.....can you please tell me where your tickets are? I might want to upgrade my tickets.

Advertisement
I will continue to support The U by buying season tickets and attending an away game with my friends. I am one of the many disappointed U fans that has been disappointed over the last decade and I can tell you that attending the UVA game this year was tough. I wanted to rip Al Golden's head and scream!

I realize that the Miami athletes need our support, they need to know how passionate we are about The U, and no matter what we have their backs ( NOT Golden).

So don't get caught up on Golden, that will take care of itself, but for know I will support The U to the end of the world. If you don't want to be a CANES fan, their are other options you can support and be frustrated with (FIU,FAU, USF,etc.).

If you call yourself a true fan, stand up and support your CANES!

The only way to show my displeasure in the direction of the program is to not renew.

Advertisement
I'll give the OP credit for one thing. He somehow managed the wording correctly in the header, writing "Anyone who..."

The vast, vast majority of idiots would have used, "Anyone that..."

It's another great litmus test, like opinion of the triple option or Barry Switzer.

I'm renewing my season ticket. There is one member of my party who is not, at least that's the stated intention right now.

I'll give the OP credit for one thing. He somehow managed the wording correctly in the header, writing "Anyone who..."

The vast, vast majority of idiots would have used, "Anyone that..."

It's another great litmus test, like opinion of the triple option or Barry Switzer.

I'm renewing my season ticket. There is one member of my party who is not, at least that's the stated intention right now.

You're a piece of ****

Advertisement
Back