ANYONE NOTICE HOW MANY…

I was having that conversation with my father-in-law after the GT game, and again last Saturday. There needs to be immediate accountability for blatant cheating and favoritism. It undermines and stains the entire game of football.
The GT loss should be wiped off the books. That call was THAT bad.

Advertisement
I think that ref knew exactly what he was doing. I’ve been watching football for 43 years, and never seen that happen multiple times like that to only one team. Clempson had no such issues.
I would love to ask Kam what he thinks about that cause I haven’t seen that happen before either… and I’m older than you for what it’s worth.
Thank God this was all part of a Canes victory.

AND the player basically jumped over him anyway. It had no impact on the play.\\I'm still mad about the safety. Dude was in the end zone. It wasn't close. The BALL was well past the line when he was being tackled. Not after he was tackled, but when the tackle started.

And how the **** was there conclusive video evidence for their one TD to be called a TD? I'm sorry, but it just wasn't there. It was close, but conclusive? Nah.
Exactly. The QB was not establishing forward progress. Klubnik was trying to get away by scrambling into the end zone, and the ball was clearly over the line when he started to be tackled. His knee also touched well into the end zone. Just a terrible call on the field and then made even worse by the ref that upheld the call.

Advertisement
…times Kam had to move the zebra in the middle of the field that was obstructing his view and field of play? He had to do it on several occasions.

Also, I guess now the new norm in college football is that if it’s Miami and there’s conclusive video evidence, it’s still gonna be called against our Canes. Even the entire ACC network crew said that it was definitely a safety, and a terrible call.

The TD that they gave their TE also wasn’t a TD. He was bobbling the ball before securing it, and his foot was already out of bounds. Since it was called an incompletion on the field, that call should have stood.

Their CB was also taunting Horton on that 3rd down play after pushing him way after the play was over right in front of the ref. He taunted Horton for like 15 seconds, and the zebra refused to throw the flag. They only do that when our Canes dare to show any emotion.

Proud of our kids tonight for giving the finger to the zebras and not letting them steal another game from us.
I missed the review of the TE touchdown

To me at first glance it looked incomplete because his foot was down. Have to go back and rewatch but also agree about the taunting penalty

I’m not one to normally bring up taunting but if you call it you gotta call it. It’s gotta be consistent

Advertisement
I missed the review of the TE touchdown

To me at first glance it looked incomplete because his foot was down. Have to go back and rewatch but also agree about the taunting penalty

I’m not one to normally bring up taunting but if you call it you gotta call it. It’s gotta be consistent
…the announcers never mentioned that he was bobbling the ball, but that ball was definitely not secured before he stepped out of bounds. Even when he hit the ground, you could see that the ball was moving around some.

…also, the alarming thing is that for far too long the zebras have been extremely inconsistent when it comes to calling crap on us that they don’t call on our opponents, specially when we make a big play.

…the announcers never mentioned that he was bobbling the ball, but that ball was definitely not secured before he stepped out of bounds. Even when he hit the ground, you could see that the ball was moving around some.

…also, the alarming thing is that for far too long the zebras have been extremely inconsistent when it comes to calling crap on us that they don’t call on our opponents, specially when we make a big play.
Yeah it’s like any sport I don’t mind if refs call it close or loose or whatever, but you gotta be consistent or where is the standard?

Yeah it’s like any sport I don’t mind if refs call it close or loose or whatever, but you gotta be consistent or where is the standard?
I agree. If they’re gonna let ‘em play, then let both teams play. That’s like in baseball where the home plate ump gives one pitcher the corners or the low/high strike m, but not to the other team’s pitcher.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back