ANYONE NOTICE HOW MANY…

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
…times Kam had to move the zebra in the middle of the field that was obstructing his view and field of play? He had to do it on several occasions.

Also, I guess now the new norm in college football is that if it’s Miami and there’s conclusive video evidence, it’s still gonna be called against our Canes. Even the entire ACC network crew said that it was definitely a safety, and a terrible call.

The TD that they gave their TE also wasn’t a TD. He was bobbling the ball before securing it, and his foot was already out of bounds. Since it was called an incompletion on the field, that call should have stood.

Their CB was also taunting Horton on that 3rd down play after pushing him way after the play was over right in front of the ref. He taunted Horton for like 15 seconds, and the zebra refused to throw the flag. They only do that when our Canes dare to show any emotion.

Proud of our kids tonight for giving the finger to the zebras and not letting them steal another game from us.

Advertisement
…times Kam had to move the zebra in the middle of the field that was obstructing his view and field of play? He had to do it on several occasions.

Also, I guess now the new norm in college football is that if it’s Miami and there’s conclusive video evidence, it’s still gonna be called against our Canes. Even the entire ACC network crew said that it was definitely a safety, and a terrible call.

The TD that they gave their TE also wasn’t a TD. He was bobbling the ball before securing it, and his foot was already out of bounds. Since it was called an incompletion on the field, that call should have stood.

Their CB was also taunting Horton on that 3rd down play after pushing him way after the play was over right in front of the ref. He taunted Horton for like 15 seconds, and the zebra refused to throw the flag. They only do that when our Canes dare to show any emotion:

Proud of our kids tonight for giving the finger to the zebras and not letting them steal another game from us.
Agree on all o those! I was going off about them! On that taunting, dudes teammates had to come tell him to stfu! That’s how obvious it was! But Flagg says a single word to a ninjah after a play and gets flagged (no pun intended)

Their CB was also taunting Horton on that 3rd down play after pushing him way after the play was over right in front of the ref. He taunted Horton for like 15 seconds, and the zebra refused to throw the flag. They only do that when our Canes dare to show any emotion.

he also away with PI. He held Horton so hard his pad popped out

Advertisement

I also noticed they kept giving us bad spots.
They would consistently place the ball a yard short. Cost us several first downs.

Agree on all o those! I was going off about them! On that taunting, dudes teammates had to come tell him to stfu! That’s how obvious it was! But Flagg says a single word to a ninjah after a play and gets flagged (no pun intended)
Yeah, no doubt. Our kids just gotta stay together and play the rest of the season like if they are fighting for their lives, and everyone is against them. The refs are bums. Anyone not wanting to admit that is willfully blind.

Advertisement
I believe I saw him do it three times. Lets just hope that both Kam and the zebra were coincidentally aligning themselves with the same offensive player(s) on a specific play being called.
If not that ref needs to indicted for criminally obstructing a football game.

I also noticed they kept giving us bad spots.
They would consistently place the ball a yard short. Cost us several first downs.
Yeah, that was obvious too. Always marking the ball half a yard minimum short of where our guys got tackled. Just terrible.

Advertisement
I believe I saw him do it three times. Lets just hope that both Kam and the zebra were coincidentally aligning themselves with the same offensive player(s) on a specific play being called.
If not that ref needs to indicted for criminally obstructing a football game.
I think that ref knew exactly what he was doing. I’ve been watching football for 43 years, and never seen that happen multiple times like that to only one team. Clempson had no such issues.

Advertisement
The better we get ...the worse it will get
Agreed. Our Canes have to really embrace the “us against the world” mantra that our great Canes teams had. They have to use that as their fuel. If they can harness that energy and play consistently, then we may finally have a chance to be back.

Are these refs ever reviewed?
Is their work evaluated or reviewed by anyone?
I was having that conversation with my father-in-law after the GT game, and again last Saturday. There needs to be immediate accountability for blatant cheating and favoritism. It undermines and stains the entire game of football.

Also called Lee for a chop block when he clearly fell down
AND the player basically jumped over him anyway. It had no impact on the play.\\I'm still mad about the safety. Dude was in the end zone. It wasn't close. The BALL was well past the line when he was being tackled. Not after he was tackled, but when the tackle started.

And how the **** was there conclusive video evidence for their one TD to be called a TD? I'm sorry, but it just wasn't there. It was close, but conclusive? Nah.

Yeah thag taunting was ridiculous. You get to talk a little **** but he went way too far.

Advertisement
Back