Anyone know whats up with Alin Edouard?

Morey161

Sophomore
Buddy of mine is a Syracuse fan and was saying that he had to go home for a family issue for a couple weeks but still hasn't returned back from school. I am rooting for the kid up at Cuse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Perhaps suffering from frostbite after a summer swim in Lake Ontario?

Shrinkage?

384.gif

took a trip to turningstone for a free buffett & a round of the par 3 course..he'll be back lol

Advertisement
I know I live in Rochester but drove through cuse a lot when I was in college, brutal drive.

I live in Williamsville (suburb 20 minutes from Buffalo) and I'm out in Rochester a couple of times per week. If we go through another ******* winter like last year I will think about leaving. Buffalo's winters are a bit overrated in terms of snow. But last winter was no joke.

Syracuse winter is no laughing matter and hard adjustment for south florida kid. I went there and remember before signing sitting at my high school coaches swimming pool and asking coach Mac and o'leary "what to you do when the weather is bad and snowing and you are trying to practice?" They answered that is "no problem,we just practice in the dome." Ha-ha that was a lie and it was cold up there!!

Syracuse coach is confident that he'll be back. Disirregardless, kid wanted to be a Cane and we kinda wanted him...until we didn't. So this is one of the few former local recruits that ended up elsewhere that is actually deserving of all the well-wishes that some people like to throw out.

I was jesting, it's unlikely Alin was anywhere near the lake.

Syracuse low today is 49, Lade Ontario temp is 65, opportunity for hypothermia for a person of Eduard's build is high.

#hoodies ain't warm enough

Advertisement
Back