Anyone here still believe in Richt?

Advertisement
WTF call was that???? We have 3 times out. A top defense and we’re down three and you try a freaking onside kick?????????! 😡

Advertisement
Was hoping MR was the right guy. Pulling Kosi that early changed everything. F@ck him.

Lmao at any ****** that thinks Richt isn’t garbage at every aspect of head coaching. The he’s a good CEO but bad play caller crowd is dumb. Period. It’s a dumb ****

Advertisement
I’m usually not negative, but this rosier bs needs to stop, Magic’s all used up, let Perry win or lose is the game

Perry sucks worse, try Williams. No way Perry can play here, we need to stop wasting our time with him

Been saying this for 2 years. Richt is a great guy and good recruiter and that’s where ends. Team is totally disorganized, offense looks pathetic, play calling is horrendous, and game time decisions are the worst in the nation. He has nothing to lose by putting in Williams. He is stubborn and he is 100% responsible for this mess!
I 200% agree MR is being stubborn ,and I think he's selling us a dream ,he will never get players that will make that offense work. Miami is a fastbreak team and we continue move at the MRs' pace!

Advertisement
Richt blows as offensive playcaller
Need to fire his son and hire Qb coach and OC
NOW

Advertisement
Back